broncos and tigers GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
After lasts nites debarkle imo this will take place now.We will drop out now because of glen stewart he let the team down last year with matai and what was he thinking he should have been in the sheds before blair even got marched.With wolfy gone and brett gone no hoppa and king plus suspensions our year is DONE.Only need a couple of more injuries and it will just make it worse....Broncos and tigers GF now with Broncos winning for lockyer......

mr seagles said:
Sheikheagle said:
Cambo you are way to polite there must be a way of banning this absolute f**k wit.
Its the way it is its my OPINION wanker....

I actually tend to agree with you. I think that the NRL now has a real excuse to rubber stamp a Lockyer fairytale by making a huge example of the Storm and Sea Eagles and severely weakening them in the finals. We can't even whinge about Gallop either as we did it to ourselves. I reckon the Broncos are sitting there and rubbing their hands together!!!

Manly dont play a sudden death march fir 3 weeks. I can't see too much fallout from last night lasting that long.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
In what respect moops it's a nothing game anyway as the broncos can't get 2nd spot i hope we rest a few players.

Mate, seeing this on TV didn't look good at all so the NRL actually now has a licence to be as severe or as lenient as they wish, thus affecting both ours and the Storms finals campaigns and opening it up for the Broncos. I hope I am wrong but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

My guess is a week for both Blair and Gift. We'd be resting him anyway imo along with Foran and Choc for the Brisbane game.. Brett is a worry, but Hoppa surely must be close to coming back. Oldfield is adequate on the wing with a little help. Robinson or Harrison into the squad, and all's good. We have adequate depth to cover for all positions and, as it showed last night, we are set to play out the full 80 even with a few disruptions. I though Joe, Lussick and Rodney was tremendous last night.

Mr Seagles, do yourself a favour and get a labotomy.

You probably think the man of the match in the 08 grand final should have been a Storm player.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
In what respect moops it's a nothing game anyway as the broncos can't get 2nd spot i hope we rest a few players.

If they give soufs a towelling (on the cards for "croaky"),and then give a possibly understrength Manly a touch up (again for "croaky" at home),they MAY make up the points difference needed to grab 2nd.

A good old fashioned game of footy - I was proud of Lussick and Gift for standing up to the scum. Some people just dont seem to understand that if you dont stand up to intimidation in a game of footy then other sides gain the psychological advantage over you. Our boys did great. We will cop the consequences, get on with it and win anyway.

suggest all that think the season if over should put your money where you mouth is and start your summer off to the cricket forum

Fluffy said:
suggest all that think the season if over should put your money where you mouth is and start your summer off to the cricket forum

Our cricket team's prospects are much more bleak so why would we want to go there????

I actually think Glenn Stewart has a bit to answer for here. I know it's the heat of the battle and we dont know what was said etc. But if he didn't throw that first punch and didn't react, we wouldn't be here worried about our premiership campaign being derailed.

I admit, at the time I enjoyed it and I always love a bit of a fight on the field. But at this time of year you can't be having brain explosions that will result in suspension. If anyone gets more than 2 weeks suspension, we are in trouble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6