Broken collarbones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Dave Taylor breaks his, and it looks like he will be out for 6 to 8 weeks.  David Williams breaks his, and he's out for the season.  What's the problem? 

Dave Taylor isn't human.  Have you seen it?  :eek:

Actually, some may argue Wolfman isn't either...

Seriously though, I would imagine there would be different grades of fractures etc.  Wolfie must have had a bad one.

I think Wolfie had some serious complications and needed a 2nd operation.

Degrees of broken mate. You can get it fractured where it's only a crack or you can have it snapped & out of position. Knitting the bone back together is the hard bit. Sometimes they leave it to heal on it's own & occasionally the will open you up & pin it. 

My boy bust his playing footy a year or so ago. Then as it was healing he bust it again by leaning on his arm getting out of bed. Can be one of those things - can be quick or take a while.

I think i read that when the shoulder got better the first time this year they tested it again and it popped right out so operation to really fix it, not just pop it in or something

He had to have surgery on it again not long ago

You don't see many broken collarbones in footy anymore. Back in the 60s and 70s every club would have at least 3. Now it is shoulder reconstructions.

I'm sure Wolfie would be out there if he could. I bet the poor kids as frustrated as a unic in a brothel.

CW is right, reconstruction takes a lot longer to recover from. I think you will also find that this is the 2nd time that wolfie has injured the same shoulder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4