Brogden almost Gone! - suicide??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bloke is a tool, but I feel sorry for him and his family.

Dan probably considers him a role model now :)

I wouldnt consider a suicide a ole model....

Womanising...now thats something to admire J/K

I would but the already week self esteem of the Gen-X's probably couldn't take much more, especially now morrisey has been mentioned and we have a whole bunch of 30-somethings and above reaching for their smith albums and trying to figure out how the hell you get the record into the CD slot of the computer

Pity he tried for it... but hey, if he was really going for it... with self inflicted injuries he could easily have done it and with the amount of time he had.
But suicide (unless the person really is sick) is the most totally selfish act. Especially when he has a very young son.
But this has certainly ruined his chances of a comeback... but it's funny... he's survived the crap-slinging of politics before... this was just another hurdle, not minor but then people have bounced back from worse. Reckon it was for attention.

I agree it was for attention or to make people stop hassling him. I have feeling he knew that many stories were coming and he'd had enough.

Or to make sure his wife wouldn't leave him? Yeah I think he knew they were coming out too. But to tell you the truth, the media onslaught was not really all that bad. Could have been alot worse. But people get the ****s when things have been covered up for such a long time. And Brogden would have lost the Libs all their women voters
Pity now the Liberal leader is more conservative than Howard. Whoops! There goes environmental progress!

I would go along with the feel sorry for me and stop the nasty stories theory, looks like Debnam has offered him a spot on the front bench already

integrity went out the window years ago. Now you pretty much have to vote for either whomevers lie you like more or whomever lies best.

Maybe its part of being a jaded Gen Y kid but integrity is the last thing I expect in people so believe about 1/4 of what I hear from people.

Byso, if you think that kind of adultry isnt common place, your living with blinkers on!. The idea of monogomy and lasting faithful marriages left the building just behind integrity. Again its not something us Gen Y's believe exists anymore because of a culture handed to us by you Gen X's

My wife gave me her views on adultry when she said she did not mind if i had an affair.

She did say however that if she found out she would cut it off and put in in the blender.

Thus far it has been a very good deterant (13 years of wedded bliss) :((

Fair enough though, eh?

Good point. But I'd choose to emasculate my partner in a totally legal way...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2