brisbane loss doesnt auger well for scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Broncos were terrible last night and that same team hammered melbourne in the trial i attended(minus slater)

i know its only trial form but their forwards were so bad that night Bellamy surely will need a miracle tonight gainst the mighty eagles.

chechin is their only hope.

I was at the game - they looked well off the pace (good to see Bani get a try....Hally was wasted sitting two in from the winger??)

I thought Bani for the cowgirls had bulked up a bit...still bottom 4 contenders though

lsz link said:
I was at the game - they looked well off the pace (good to see Bani get a try....Hally was wasted sitting two in from the winger??)
same lsz
great crowd for a reg season game

always hard to tell round 1

warriors looked better against us than they played this arvo and we looked better against them than the first half

pace of the game for the QLDers was so slow compared to souths/rorters and first half of our game

Garts link said:
Monstered is a slight exaggeration.

Please explain how it is an exaggeration. Our forwards were crap. We will be also rans until we let go of Kite, George & big Joe and buy a decent front rower or 2.

yep.we are in real strife with killer gone for a while.i was basing my prediction on us playing somewhere near our 08 levels but it seems thay are totally different players.very dissappointing.

Don't get me wrong we were sh!t.  But we were only beaten by 12 and that was due to our poor completion (57%) not because the forwards got monstered.  I actually thought Kite was good in the 1st half!!!!  We will see Cunningham get his shot soon as well.

I noticed that Hoppa injured his shoulder as well, so next week will be an interesting looking side, although Wolf should be back. My guess is a team that looks like this

1. Snake
2. Robbo
3. Oldfield/Whare
4. T-Rex
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. Joe
13. Glenn
14. Buhrer
15. Seu Seu
16. Mauro
17. Lussick

We will get smashed by 20

First game against genuine top 8 contenders - we can & will do better. There is hope for the future - I thought hoppa & JB were good. Plenty to look forward to this season.

This loss means nothing.

Cambo - great ground but (and it was my first time there) it lacked a bit of soul....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7