1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brisbane Game - round 9

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by vidmar, Apr 21, 2008.

1. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    I've now booked flights for the trip North (THE best away trip of the season!) and my tickets for the game are booked for Bay 317 so all systems go!

The pre-match function is apparently selling well (see
    http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-calendar.asp?tx=37#Event60 )

so it will be good to catch up with a good few of you there hopefully (book early to avoid dissapointment as they say - If you are planning on going it may be worth booking to help Aaron and the team plan well in advance for the right size at the venue and also the catering etc?)

From previous years there are more and more Manly supporters getting to Suncorp so the atmosphere pre and during the game is fantastic AND especially if we win as we did last year!!

Really looking forward to this one!

Who else is going?

Cheers
    Vidmar

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am not going but great post and great opportunity to go up there. We should be good for a win. Broncos are not nearly as strong as their position on the ladder says.

3. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'm trying to find out whether or not I have cricket that day. If I don't I will be there!

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Cricket in winter. Are you Andrew Symonds Nutz? (no wonder you don't like being called a Monkey!!!!) :) :) :)

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    11th of May, nah I can't get away from work. Next years game I will be there as it will likely be the only game I can get to

6. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

hiding from the kids
    Ratings:
    +105 / 5
    Bloody mother's Day! I'll be enjoying downtown Gympie.

7. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yeah, this thread got me checking up on my cricket and YES I have a game of cricket that day. Looks like I'll be playing cricket then sitting at home with a few beers watching the channel 9 replay!