Brisbane Double Header Round 10 ( 14 May) - nears sell out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/04/04/brisbane_game_on_tra.html

Brisbane game on track for sell out

Mon 4th April, 02:46PM

1459745441881.jpg

More than 40,000 tickets have already been sold for the Brisbane Doubleheader at Suncorp Stadium – and there is still 40 days left before kick-off.

In a true sign rugby league remains the dominant sport in the Brisbane market, the doubleheader on Saturday, May 14, will see four of the biggest NRL clubs in action.

Melbourne Storm will tackle premiers North Queensland Cowboys in the first match followed by the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles taking on last year’s grand finalists Brisbane Broncos.

The Storm and the Sea Eagles are excited about playing their ‘home’ games at Suncorp Stadium with the doubleheader expected to become a major annual event on the NRL calender.

Both clubs are expecting strong crowd support from both their Queensland based and home fans travelling to Brisbane for this blockbuster.

With 40 days to go, ticket sales have now passed the 43,000 mark and continue to sell strongly with a sell-out on the cards. Adult tickets start at $38 and fans will see two quality NRL games for the price of one.

Playing the Broncos on their traditional home turf holds no fears for the Sea Eagles who have a strong record at Suncorp Stadium.

Manly have won six of their last nine matches, including a 34-10 ‘home’ win against the Broncos as part of a double header played at the same venue in 2011.

Manly Warringah CEO Joe Kelly said the Club was thrilled to be taking part in what will be a huge night of rugby league in Brisbane.

“The doubleheader is going to be one of the biggest rugby league nights of the year. It is tremendous to hear that more than 40,000 tickets have already been sold,’’ Mr Kelly said.

“With the Brisbane racing carnival on as well as many other great incentives for supporters, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a fabulous weekend in Brisbane.

“I know our players and coaching staff are already excited about the prospect of playing in front of what is likely to be, a sold out Suncorp Stadium. I encourage Sea Eagles supporters to get their tickets now to ensure they don’t miss out.”

With up to 12 State of Origin players and a host of international players on show, night, that’s fantastic value for money in anyone’s language.

Fans coming to the Doubleheader are now being offered unprecedented discounts and special prices offers on accommodation, attractions, restaurants, bars, tours and transport, thanks to a new Brisbane Marketing initiative.

Brisbane Marketing has negotiated a range of deals with more than 60 local business operators which adds even greater value to the price of a ticket to the Doubleheader.

Two of the clubs, Brisbane Broncos and the North Queensland Cowboys featured in another epic contest last week which is already being touted as the game of the season. The Melbourne Storm predictably are among the frontrunners having only dropped one game while Manly showed against last year’s minor premiers that they will again be in the mix at the business end of the season.

The Doubleheader home teams, the Storm and Sea Eagles are expecting strong crowd support from both their Queensland based and home fans travelling to Brisbane for this blockbuster.

Click here for ticket and event information.

Click here to make the most of your stay for the NRL Double Header with great deals on accommodation, dining, tours and attractions.

Last edited:
I'll be back from my journey to the deep dark south by then and will be joining the other Manly tragics in Bays 307/308, as usual absolute crap seats but such is life.

Should be a great night - 4 top Teams playing :)

Ticketek Unofficial Supporter Bays
Melbourne Storm - South Easterly – Sections 313 - 321
Manly Sea Eagles - South Westerly – Sections 302 - 310
Brisbane Broncos - North Easterly – Sections 322 – 330
North QLD Cowboys – North Westerly – Sections 334 - 301

suncorp.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of those crap seats, when I was doing what I used to do and we announced a home game in Brisbane I spoke to Dave Perry and said " it's our home game why can't we get better seats".

He made a phone call, and I then spoke to the Bronco's ticketing girl ( whom I knew anyway) and we managed to get a block of 150 seats right behind our reserves bench on half way.

I'll never forget the banter ( pretty sure @Cameron & @bones will remember) we had with the long term Donkey members who were booted from their members seats and had to buy back in, boy were they pissed off at us!!

But seriously , it's " our home game" so why should we have to sit in some corner with little to no view??

Speaking of those crap seats, when I was doing what I used to do and we announced a home game in Brisbane I spoke to Dave Perry and said " it's our home game why can't we get better seats".

He made a phone call, and I then spoke to the Bronco's ticketing girl ( whom I knew anyway) and we managed to get a block of 150 seats right behind our reserves bench on half way.

I'll never forget the banter ( pretty sure @Cameron & @bones will remember) we had with the long term Donkey members who were booted from their members seats and had to buy back in, boy were they pissed off at us!!

But seriously , it's " our home game" so why should we have to sit in some corner with little to no view??
That was a great night. Miss you organizing these trips Mark.

The Ticketek site requires a password which Manly Members have not been sent.
If you try and get tickets without a password, Section 302 is unavailable and most others only have Single Seats listed.
:rolleyes:

Seems like the actual ticket sales have not begun:confused:

I wont be able to attend this event and I am not overly keen on giving the news limited donkeys a free home game either but I do applaud the club for doing this as it is about generating cash for the club and it gives our large following in SE Queensland a chance to see the boys play. Hope it is a great night up there for you all and lets hope the boys can upset the donkeys!

I wont be able to attend this event and I am not overly keen on giving the news limited donkeys a free home game either but I do applaud the club for doing this as it is about generating cash for the club and it gives our large following in SE Queensland a chance to see the boys play. Hope it is a great night up there for you all and lets hope the boys can upset the donkeys!

It's always a great night, and in the past we almost always won.

And don't worry, 1000's of us up here !!

I've got tickets already with a couple of mates, but not in Manly Bay, we are in the top level in the corner, best we could get when looked at price and what was left at the time.

Got an email saying we had till April 11th for cut off. Tried to redeem them today, but says the allocated bays (307,310)are sold out. Anyone else have this problem?

Got an email saying we had till April 11th for cut off. Tried to redeem them today, but says the allocated bays (307,310)are sold out. Anyone else have this problem?
When was the email sent? I don't recall receiving anything including the Bris Game info, nor the passcode.:wondering:

I saw the article on the MWSE Site and that's what triggered this thread.

40k being presold means that the Cows and Broncs Supporters bought out the whole allocations @:mad:

When was the email sent? I don't recall receiving anything including the Bris Game info, nor the passcode.:wondering:

I saw the article on the MWSE Site and that's what triggered this thread.

40k being presold means that the Cows and Broncs Supporters bought out the whole allocations @:mad:
This is what I received today HM.Looks like I'm too late anyway. They allocated us two shiitty bays!
Country Wings Members will have access to arguably one of the biggest matches of the season with the Sea Eagles taking on the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday, May 14. The match is part of an exciting Double Header in conjunction with the Melbourne Storm and North Queensland Cowboys.

Round 21 - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles vs Brisbane Broncos
Saturday, May 14
Kickoff 7:30pm
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

This year, redeeming your ticket(s) and purchasing additionals has never been easier with our all new online redemption website. Tickets must be redeemed by 5pm Monday April 11, no further tickets will be available for redemption after this date.

To redeem your Country Wings tickets for our match against the Broncos, simply:

1. Visit https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DOUBLEHE16

2. Enter your Member number in the box under 'Password'. If you would like to redeem tickets for mutliple Members, hit enter on your keyboard after each Member number to start a new line.

3. Click 'Get Tickets'

4. Select your complimentary tickets by clicking 'Manly Sea Eagles Membership Comp'

5. Select any additional tickets that you would like to purchase. Please note that if you would like to sit with a friend, this step must be completed in one transaction

6. Select 'Promotional EzyTicket (Add $0.00 service/delivery fee) underneath 'How would you like to receive your tickets?'. Please note that if you purchase any additional tickets with your complimentary ticket, only paid delivery options will be available.

7. Click 'Next' at the bottom of the screen

8. Select your seat/s from the seat map. Please note that every time you select a seat, an notification will appear above the seat map saying, 'Do you want to move your seat/s here?'. You must select 'Yes' or 'No' to this question in order to continue.

9. Process through the regular Ticketek checkout process where you will be able to print your tickets at home!

We'll see you in Brisbane.

GO MANLY!

Sea Eagles Membership Team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4