Brisbane-based Sea Eagles - Fan Hub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
Calling all Manly fans in Brisbane!!!

Noting that The Stadium on Caxton St have put themselves out there as a Manly Fan Hub in the past, I will be making the trek there to watch the match on Sunday night.

I ask that anybody still contemplating where to go to watch the match in Brisbane, to meet up there in your colours and possible celebration drinks!!!!

Train options aren't far away so it's a great central spot and I hope to see more than a few of you there.

G'day Mark,

Enjoy the day and I wish I could have made it to this years game. Maybe next season....

Perhaps over the course of 2014 we in Brisbane can get a bit more of a supporter meet up thing going on in the city for the big matches, and depending on game times.

But for now, I'd like to see how many can get to Caxton St. on Sunday and perhaps this will be the seed to the idea leading into 2014.

GO MANLY!!!

That's a great idea, now that I have retired ( and I do still have that huge email list) I might try and just get an email list going for SEQ based fans and now we know well in advance it might be possible to organise a few more get togethers, that is if we can find a venue central to everyone that's prepared to show our game.

That in the past hasn't been that easy!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
That's a great idea, now that I have retired ( and I do still have that huge email list) I might try and just get an email list going for SEQ based fans and now we know well in advance it might be possible to organise a few more get togethers, that is if we can find a venue central to everyone that's prepared to show our game.

That in the past hasn't been that easy!!!

That's why I'm thinking the place that already made the effort to be a Fan Hub, should be rewarded properly and I'd expect they are happy to show the game...hard to deny a large, vocal group some coverage of their team!!!

It's as central for the Brissie area as you can get and with a few get togethers, it can create further momentum as the season rolls on.

The bonus is that Qld have finally made the Monday after a public holiday so recovery is a little easier the next day.

Good stuff check it out and let me know if they would be interested in doing it in the normal season.

Would only work with live games so one of the Saturdays is probably best.

Happy to give it a try in 2014

I'd love to come up but have to work early Monday morning.... And yes I'll get out of bed on a public holiday at 330am for roughly $80/hr :)

The Stadium is already a Fan Hub guys! Get there and show them your support!

All our venues are listed here www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
The Stadium is already a Fan Hub guys! Get there and show them your support!

All our venues are listed here www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

Go Manly!

Thanks, Larissa.

If somebody could FB this info through the official FB site, or share on their personal ones, it could help get a few more supporters there.

Over an hour away near Toowoomba Hamster , otherwise would have been a plan. Its gunna be drinks from 12ish with a bbq & big screen in the courtyard. Even allowing some Rooter supporters over so I can crunch tackle them with every Seaeagles big play!!
Expect to hear ya from Brissy....you will hear me!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4