Bringing back the biff?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I laughed when I read Galloway was brushing up his boxing skills in preparation of a ‘punch-up’ with Darcy Lussick. . . .

]Tigers prop Keith Galloway – who has been seen at the boxing gym of boxer Alex Leapai recently – said they were ready to take it to the Eels enforcer. "If it's on, it's on, isn't it?" he said. "It's a physical game. There's blokes like that in every club. He's a physical player so we've got to match that and take it to him."

Boxing in a Rugby League match? Doesn’t happen anymore. I suggest Big Keef visits a handbag shop because that’s all that gets swung these days.

Keef would be better off booking into NIDA for some amateur acting classes. How to fake head knocks, strips and leg pulls is what wins you games these days, not toughness and physicality.

LOL. Saw that last night on Matty Johns show. How funny was that effort.

MadMarcus said:
Para should put Hoppe Snr on the field and see how Galloway handles that...

I think the saying is "don't poke the bear", not don't poke the tiger.

:D:-/:cool::dodgy::p

globaleagle said:
MadMarcus said:
Para should put Hoppe Snr on the field and see how Galloway handles that...

I think the saying is "don't poke the bear", not don't poke the tiger.

:D:-/:cool::dodgy::p

No Bears in the NRL though so a Tiger will have to do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4