Bring On The Dogs!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This game is a good test of the new improved Seaeagles & the quick, enduro defence line.
Dogs may not look great on the table but I think they have been pretty good in most games against a tough opening draw.
Missing some key players the return of Barba though not sensational, had glimpses of danger signs with only a jersey grab twice stopping him shredding through in his return game.
Reynolds has played well & their young fowards are impressive - especially Plemmer.
Enough of talking them up though as this is the new grudge match & I expect the Seaeagles to bash them at every opportunity.
Really hope she Rex plays to the standard of late, has looked ordinary at best with constant mistakes & lazy carries.
Expect DCE & Foz to really aim up for this clash, leading the way & keeping the Dogs at the bottom of the premiership table.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Biting . spear tackles , standing players down for disciplinary reasons , one win from 4 matches and their only narrow win was to a pathetic parra side that even their coach concedes they are not up to NRL standard. Bring on those miserable dogs so we can put them out of their misery

Its gonna be a close one and I hope we win but.

1. We are playing the coach who coached most of the players in our team.
2. We are playing the favorites to win the comp.
3. We are playing away from home.
4. We are playing a desperate team.

If we can overcome this we will be the team to beat in 2013.

Rambo1987 said:

agree 1,3,4..

imo storm favourites

bulldogs lost the gf because no storm player got injured.
against us - Lyon injured after 20 mins
against souths - reynolds injured after 20 mins..

top 8 yes , wont make the GF!!
coaches have caught on , ontheir attacking raids ( barba/morris )

panash said:
Rambo1987 said:

agree 1,3,4..

imo storm favourites

bulldogs lost the gf because no storm player got injured.
against us - Lyon injured after 20 mins
against souths - reynolds injured after 20 mins..

top 8 yes , wont make the GF!!
coaches have caught on , ontheir attacking raids ( barba/morris )

They were favs but if you listen to the TV & Radio its just a matter of time before they click (ha ha)

Greg Eastwood said. ''Des has made it real important that we get the win this week. No matter how we get it, we have to get the two points this week to keep us up there.''

They want to beat us bad, more so than any other team, cause Des hates us for not begging him to stay and be a Dog.

--

Grudge match of the year, no doubt at all. It is personal for so many of the players, and coaches too. A mighty clash looms. Manly to win.

Luke Patten in the video refs box for this game - conflict of interest anyone? Will be interesting to see if any controversial decisions favour the dogs.

I was going to back Inu for 1st try scorer in tomorrow nights game. I thought he would be a reasonable chance, but then I remembered he wasn't playing.. bahahahahahaha..

I might back this Tony Williams bloke instead.. bahahahahaha

So pumped. C'mon boys.

Clint said:
I was going to back Inu for 1st try scorer in tomorrow nights game. I thought he would be a reasonable chance, but then I remembered he wasn't playing.. bahahahahahaha..

So pumped. C'mon boys.

i know we have the better team on the feild and on paper , the only concern is , if the boys have ths Des saga thing still playing on their minds..

Lyon once again has to lead the team with his experience..

hope we beat them by 50 ( unlikely but wish )

panash said:
Clint said:

So pumped. C'mon boys.

i know we have the better team on the feild and on paper , the only concern is , if the boys have ths Des saga thing still playing on their minds..

I hope we beat them by fifty too Panash. I don't imagine we'll hear to much from queer dog trolls that try to pass themselves off as Manly supporters when that happens. Lets keep our fingers crossed... by the way great spelling...

This match will be close. It's wet and the dogs are desperate.

It's a danger game for sure.

Could be a mistake that makes the diff.

weev said:
This match will be close. It's wet and the dogs are desperate.

It's a danger game for sure.

Could be a mistake that makes the diff.

Yep my thoughts are the same. Hopefully the boys learnt some wet weather lessons last Thursday night. Ball control boys!!

Moondog said:
panash said:
Clint said:

So pumped. C'mon boys.

I hope we beat them by fifty too Panash. I don't imagine we'll hear to much from queer dog trolls that try to pass themselves off as Manly supporters when that happens. Lets keep our fingers crossed... by the way great spelling...

please dont forget to let me know when the next spelling test is on. we cant have you winning the trophy all the time....

thanks

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4