1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRING IT ON BRONCOS!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by gomanly, Aug 3, 2005.

1. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After being deadset robbed in the arse end of last weeks game our boys are going to come out firing this week, they can put anyone in 5/8, this week things are going to come together, the ball is going to bounce our way and were gonna send those bloody queenslanders back north bloodied and bruised!! the manly spirit will shine this weekend from the players, it is also up to us to get behind our team and show the boys were right behind them, pump up eagle fans, lets show these punks how its done!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: MANLY!!!!!!!

2. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I sure hope so.

Otherwise I will be most put out.

3. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Vice - I intend to be there this Sunday but don't share your confidence.

Can you send me some of whatever you are on???!!!! :blaugh:

4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Lets hope the players share that attitude. The fans will turn up and shout. The players will have to lift.

5. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what sort of crowd boys?i am bringing some lads down.would be good to have a good atmosphere.would we get 15k.

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Will you be catching up with the gang. Will I be looking for a bloke with a lamp shade?

I'd expect a 16k crowd the broncs havent played at Brookie for years!

7. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CW, it is easily contracted, all you do is get your jersey out, out it on and think of the best manly memory you have, just take it from there, it also helps to pump up eagle rock!! come on manly wooooooooo!!

8. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    They used to get huge crowds at the Circus watching the Lions eat the Christians!!!!!

Probably the same this weekend!!!! Will there be a carcass to bury at the end?????

9. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Could be the carcass of a certain J King need a big hole though unless they just bury his heart

10. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dickhead supporters like you bookend are the biggest problem with this club. i would hate to have a guy like you on my team you little pea heart!

11. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Vice this is a place for all to share an opinion, surely you can’t tell us all King is deserving of praise. If anyone is to be dropped to PL for the good of our club its Jason King.

Put your thinking cap on and please tell me why he should still be playing NRL?

12. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Its big pea heart vice and it's dickhead supporters like you who think that everything is going along fine and no changes need to be made that will stop this club getting back to the top of the comp

13. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Vice your obvioulsy not drug squad otherwise you would have locked yourself away a long time ago with the amount you obvioulsy have consumed !!!! :naughty:

14. gomanly

gomanly Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh ye of little faith