Brian Smith article in SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't see how you could class this player as "coming" from nowhere. He starred at junior level and represented his country. He left the Roosters when he was 18 or 19, that's a bit young to be making a judgement on his NRL future. Harsh assessment in my book, although he is a big unit now.

I remember thinking Gift was a little light on for the physical nature of the NRL when he first started, but a couple of solid off seasons bulked him up and now he is a superstar.

This is the issue

You could make the case about any player who has "developed" or suddenly had a break through season

Chip and Chase said:
I don't see how you could class this player as "coming" from nowhere. He starred at junior level and represented his country. He left the Roosters when he was 18 or 19, that's a bit young to be making a judgement on his NRL future. Harsh assessment in my book, although he is a big unit now.

I remember thinking Gift was a little light on for the physical nature of the NRL when he first started, but a couple of solid off seasons bulked him up and now he is a superstar.

To go from not being a lock in your club side, to being a lock in every rep side, for me that's coming from nowhere mate

We are obviously thinking of two different players. LOL. That's the problem with rampant speculation and innuendo.

Na we are talkin the same man, he struggled to hold his spot in their side up until a couple of years back with discipline a huge problem

I just looked at last years SOO line ups and there isn't one lock there that you would say came from nowhere. Bird /Gallen for NSW and Harrison / Parker for QLD. ???

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

To go from not being a lock in your club side, to being a lock in every rep side, for me that's coming from nowhere mate

I must be dumb cause I can't think of anybody any good with those clues.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Na we are talkin the same man, he struggled to hold his spot in their side up until a couple of years back with discipline a huge problem

Did he **** on the floor in a hotel?

Tariq Simms might debunk Smith's claims of players developing rapidly without drugs

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/tariq-sims-revolutionary-weight-gain-diet/story-e6frfgbo-1226119987728

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4