Brian Kelly to Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I asked the coach Ben Woolf (via a friend), whats his opinion of Brian. Very high praise for his abilities....when he's switched on. Can go missing at times (mentally).But when he's on, could be the next big thing. The big test is how he settles into city life. He was only a cpl hours from home whilst playing on the gc, he's from a big indigenous family, and tradition tells they struggle away from family. A lot depends on what happens off the field as much as on for this kid to shine imo.

Nah point taken Snake.
I wasn't meaning to have a go. No need to get the dummy's out of the holster.

My point was he broke the record. A records a record.

He could prove to be a handy acquisition to our backline moving forward.... hopefully.
I like the look of him and think he has a good build and some speed which is half the battle when playing in the centres. I am excited to see how he goes.

Watched the video, when they did the close up interview stuff he looked quite small but when they showed vision of him training he is alot bigger than walker, with a good off season of training he should be ready to take Matai's spot in 17, unless ofcourse Matai doesnt retire.

Watched the video, when they did the close up interview stuff he looked quite small but when they showed vision of him training he is alot bigger than walker, with a good off season of training he should be ready to take Matai's spot in 17, unless ofcourse Matai doesnt retire.

You can almost bet his recruitment is based on the fact that Skivvy won't be going around again.

Cheap fill in for 2017 ( who may surprise) pending the purchase of a strike centre from 2018 ( my guess Bird!!)

The club has posted a news item on the members zone confirming Brian is now training with Manly and will be here for the next 3 years starting in 2017. There was also a video interview with him, seems like an enthusiastic young fella!
Just wanted to reassure you that, that harsh troll rating was not from my wombat clan.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2