• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will the UK vote to leave or remain?

• Leave

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Remain

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a rule I am suspicious of any political party / movement that heavily uses national flags...

Anyone else thinking now would be a good time for a holiday to the UK.

Will probably get 2 GBP to every 1 AUD

It's a massive defeat for world economies, property prices and well realistically listening to the leave campaigners I would suggest nothing will change as they can't realistically negotiate anything other tha what they have

This is yet another reason why the 50 plus generation needs to **** off

These dumb ****s have 15 years to live with this decision whilst the ones who wanted no part of it have 45 years or more to live under this insane outcome

They are the reason millennials have such a ****ed outlook

Want to buy a house? **** you i bought 3 for 10g a pop, cost you $550k to be within 90 minutes of Sydney, even a **** shack

Want to breathe clean air? **** you we want to consume all natural resources even though there's been 5 renewable ways to power cars

The continuing damage these filth ridden old selfish pricks have done and continue to do is phenomenal,the quicker they croak the quicker we can try to force this **** show of a planet around before there's nothing left

Let's ship them off to a 60 minutes expose worthy retirement island that puts auschwitz to shame

This is yet another reason why the 50 plus generation needs to **** off

These dumb ****s have 15 years to live with this decision whilst the ones who wanted no part of it have 45 years or more to live under this insane outcome

They are the reason millennials have such a ****ed outlook

Want to buy a house? **** you i bought 3 for 10g a pop, cost you $550k to be within 90 minutes of Sydney, even a **** shack

Want to breathe clean air? **** you we want to consume all natural resources even though there's been 5 renewable ways to power cars

The continuing damage these filth ridden old selfish pricks have done and continue to do is phenomenal,the quicker they croak the quicker we can try to force this **** show of a planet around before there's nothing left

Let's ship them off to a 60 minutes expose worthy retirement island that puts auschwitz to shame
Damn right!!! Break out the Soylent Green I say !!!!!
Now what to do with my remaining 14 years......

So if Scotland become separated from England and part of EU will alot of banks / businesses move there from England and boost their economy?

It is a massive defeat for the Global Elite. It has delayed their master plan for the globe for at least another 50 or so years.
It is absolutely the opposite. It is a victory for racism and xenophobia, and therefore a massive defeat for working people.
The result has been hailed by the leader of the French fascists, it has been greeted with glee by ISIS, it pleases Putin and delights Trump? What more do you need to know?

It is absolutely the opposite. It is a victory for racism and xenophobia, and therefore a massive defeat for working people.
The result has been hailed by the leader of the French fascists, it has been greeted with glee by ISIS, it pleases Putin and delights Trump? What more do you need to know?

You are right. I guess I should be more specific next time. When I said "Global Elite" I meant the Globalists who want World Government.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7