1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brett's new Try Celebration

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Mybludog, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Anyone else notice ?

Not even a smile after both tries.

2. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    RE: Brett's new Try Celibration

He's been watching videos of the Waugh brothers and Doug Walters after they scored centuries. Or Graham Eadie and Alan Thompson after they scored tries.

3. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0

He didn't look happy, did he. It was like it was just another day in the office doing his 9 to 5 gig and he couldn't wait to get home to a hot meal and a glass of red in front of an open fire.

4. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0

He received a new X-box game recently - Call of Duty: HALO 4 (Help Annihilate League's Obdurates). Apparently Brett couldn't wait to get home and play it.

It features David Gallop.

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Maybe his smashed nose may have had something to do with it. I think that his upper lip looked a bit thick as well.

6. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    This is what i was thinking. I hope all is good for him.

7. brookiegreg

brookiegreg Active Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    To me, Brett had the look of steely determination like he wanted to get on with the job and put away the cowboys...plus the road ahead with unfinished business such as SOO, GF etc

Good to see Brett looking serious focussed and lethal - time for celebration and smiles after winning the GF

8. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    sad face?? Brett was imitating the CEO David Gallop again, the sour cold hearted sod, the skinny lanky lawyer is.