1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brett white straight after the stink

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    How good was is whent he cat was firing his mouth off and the camera points to white and he is just sitting there grining and licking the blood away.

He knew he was the one that laid price to sleep.

Never thought i would congratulate white in origin but well done son

2. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Yeah, for how soft he is, he did a good job.

3. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That rules price out as a professional boxer when retires – with a glass jaw like that he’s well deserving of a new nick name I’m thinking “Tony".

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The biggest softprop in history earned my respect last night

Hodges just continued to prove he is a nothing

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    White should still be sacked, for good, for ever. If the game was on the line he would have blown a 4 pointer with his BS on Price. So he found a few stones for the first time - he wouldn't make our Qld Cup team.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I thought he was fair enough to fire up MB, if you get another look at the incident again, watch the sly knee from Price into White's head

7. ManlyBacker

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I would rather all the punters who took NSW 13+ got a payday. And it wasn't me :)

8. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
  9. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    And what happened to the try?

They didn't even look at it. They just freaked out & gave a red light. The punch-up was 20m away & had no impact on the try. Surely if the officials had a brain between them they could've worked out that NSW get the try & "probably" QLD get the penalty.
    Or is looking at two incidents at once a bit too much for them?

10. ManlyBacker

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I have seen tries disallowed for a punch thrown or an illegal tackle back upfield many times. If a penalty is given prior to a try, then the try doesn't stand. That is why a true professional makes sure the game comes first and then smashes them the next time.

11. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

If Price wasn't so soft and didn't get knocked out they probably would have paid the try!!

12. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    I am pretty Sure Hayne stepped on the line again

13. Pearso

Pearso Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Price did put a sly knee to whites head as he was getting up to play the ball but that was never mentioned. Just as when thurston kicked Williams in the head, you could see it as clear as day on all the replays yet the commentators just left it alone and didn't mention it till after they gave the try.

They also failed to mention Hodges swinging arm on Kidley at the end of the game. Gus was the only one to say that Creagh had reacted to something.

Waterhouse got reported for working on the head of a player in a tackle. His tackle was indentical to about 70% of Queensland tackles not to mention the last tackle of the game when Inglis tried to wrestle Williams head of his shoulders.

14. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    like I said in the other thread, I wanted to hit Gidley in the head too!

15. ManlyBacker

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Qld have had players like Gillmeister, Carrol, Crocker, Gee, all of whose only purpose was to go head-hunting. Smash them, and smash them good. I am getting fired up - why didn't we show this spirit in the first two games?

16. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I thought that I saw that knee to the head but the replays never showed that camera angle again.

17. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    it was a love tap with the knee, nothing massive in it, and it warranted the reaction White gave at the most, that was it, had Waterhouse stayed out of it there would have been the same penalty to QLD for White reacting if that

18. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    and white would have been sent for being the better boxer

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The next storm v broncos match could be rather interesting.

Justine Hodges and Brettina White will be sharpening their fingernails and having a bitch slap in that game.  Interesting that white threw punches at Price who could hardly be called a fighter. 

Bet White wouldnt throw one at Carl webb if he was playing. 

20. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Price also threw a few punches so he deserve the TKO he gets. He copped it fair and square.  He may be the better prop but has a weaker chin.

What did the supposedly Collossius Costigan do, who was right there - nothin.

I am so sick of Steve Price, Mr Good guy to the media, yet he bashes halfbacks (late) when they put up bombs. Great to see him toe to toe with someone his own size -
    DING DING DING - Knocked the Phuk OUT!