brett white straight after the stink

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
How good was is whent he cat was firing his mouth off and the camera points to white and he is just sitting there grining and licking the blood away.

He knew he was the one that laid price to sleep.

Never thought i would congratulate white in origin but well done son

That rules price out as a professional boxer when retires – with a glass jaw like that he’s well deserving of a new nick name I’m thinking “Tony".

The biggest softprop in history earned my respect last night

Hodges just continued to prove he is a nothing

White should still be sacked, for good, for ever. If the game was on the line he would have blown a 4 pointer with his BS on Price. So he found a few stones for the first time - he wouldn't make our Qld Cup team.

I thought he was fair enough to fire up MB, if you get another look at the incident again, watch the sly knee from Price into White's head

And what happened to the try?

They didn't even look at it. They just freaked out & gave a red light. The punch-up was 20m away & had no impact on the try. Surely if the officials had a brain between them they could've worked out that NSW get the try & "probably" QLD get the penalty.
Or is looking at two incidents at once a bit too much for them?

I have seen tries disallowed for a punch thrown or an illegal tackle back upfield many times. If a penalty is given prior to a try, then the try doesn't stand. That is why a true professional makes sure the game comes first and then smashes them the next time.

I am pretty Sure Hayne stepped on the line again

Price did put a sly knee to whites head as he was getting up to play the ball but that was never mentioned. Just as when thurston kicked Williams in the head, you could see it as clear as day on all the replays yet the commentators just left it alone and didn't mention it till after they gave the try.

They also failed to mention Hodges swinging arm on Kidley at the end of the game. Gus was the only one to say that Creagh had reacted to something.

Waterhouse got reported for working on the head of a player in a tackle. His tackle was indentical to about 70% of Queensland tackles not to mention the last tackle of the game when Inglis tried to wrestle Williams head of his shoulders.

like I said in the other thread, I wanted to hit Gidley in the head too!

Qld have had players like Gillmeister, Carrol, Crocker, Gee, all of whose only purpose was to go head-hunting. Smash them, and smash them good. I am getting fired up - why didn't we show this spirit in the first two games?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I thought he was fair enough to fire up MB, if you get another look at the incident again, watch the sly knee from Price into White's head

I thought that I saw that knee to the head but the replays never showed that camera angle again.

it was a love tap with the knee, nothing massive in it, and it warranted the reaction White gave at the most, that was it, had Waterhouse stayed out of it there would have been the same penalty to QLD for White reacting if that

The next storm v broncos match could be rather interesting.

Justine Hodges and Brettina White will be sharpening their fingernails and having a bitch slap in that game.  Interesting that white threw punches at Price who could hardly be called a fighter. 

Bet White wouldnt throw one at Carl webb if he was playing. 

Price also threw a few punches so he deserve the TKO he gets. He copped it fair and square.  He may be the better prop but has a weaker chin.

What did the supposedly Collossius Costigan do, who was right there - nothin.

I am so sick of Steve Price, Mr Good guy to the media, yet he bashes halfbacks (late) when they put up bombs. Great to see him toe to toe with someone his own size -
DING DING DING - Knocked the Phuk OUT!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6