Brett White is a Goose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/lords-of-the-rings-storm-tap-anger-over-stripped-titles-20120919-2674c.html

thats all I have to say

Brett White only ever did 1 good thing and that was knock out Steve Price in Origin. Not because i hate Pricey but because i hate Qld. Back in your hole whitey. (little W)

Brett White only ever did 1 good thing and that was knock out Steve Price in Origin, because i hate Pricey.

Ironic of a Team of ringins retaining the rings to remind themselves that they fielded an illegal Team at least 3 years running :dodgy:

But none of them knew anything was amiss:mad:

Focus on winning the game Manly - do not be distracted from your only mission on Friday! :angel:

How could the players have known - it's not like anything strange was going on?

Btw did anyone else get a $20K Harvey Norman voucher in the mail the other day? Gerry must be trying really hard to win some customers.

I might drive there in the new BMW I found in my driveway, but I won't be able to go on Saturday because I am going out on the new boat that was attached to the BMW.

Santa only comes at Christmas in Sydney, but in Melbourne he comes all the time!

bob dylan said:
Max was 10 times tougher than that lame arse hack ever was.

Yes when Max goes to get the ring from white he could take Terry Randall with him. Max could do the talking & Randall could provide the action. At the age of 60+ I'd back Igor against that cross-eyed white any day of the week.

If you want to find where people like White & Inglis get their the deep seated recalcitrant behaviour from, look no further than Craig Bellamy.

Old Martina might have led those players out across the playing field towards the media scrum in defiance that day, but I knew at the time, he used the media scrutiny as a calculated means of pulling the team together in denial.

Cheats are cheats and if they dont accept what they did was wrong then tomorrows game has no saving grace for them.

I look forward to what Rex will offer on this topic. Sick em Rex.

Terry Randall was returning from a Leichhardt game one evening (back in the 70s) when he saw a younger driver accosting an older gentleman after a minor bingle along Victoria Road.

Randall pulled up, got out and said "What's going on?" The young bloke took one look at Igor, recognised him, figuratively shat himself, then hopped back in his car and took off.

True story.

It's kinda hilarious really.

I hope brett's wife and friends pointed out:

Brett, did you actually just challenge a 73 year old man to a fight in the national press?

You big strong man you, we're all soooo proud.

Have you heard him speak he is the reason the the league is cracking down on high shots and rightly so we dont want a comp full of dribblers with severe brain injuries like Bret White.

the bullie said:
Have you heard him speak he is the reason the the league is cracking down on high shots and rightly so we dont want a comp full of dribblers with severe brain injuries like Bret White.

Brett's is hereditary.

globaleagle said:
It's kinda hilarious really.

I hope brett's wife and friends pointed out:

Brett, did you actually just challenge a 73 year old man to a fight in the national press?

You big strong man you, we're all soooo proud.

Exactly right.

What would be great to see someone knock him out and then stand over the carcass and take his ring.

TerryRandall said:
Max is only 63, not 73. Reckon he would hold his own against brett white - as for igor, that would be a no-contest. Toughest league player ever, just ahead of Toovs, followed by steve bowden.
Matai is tougher than steve bowden .

TerryRandall said:
Max is only 63, not 73. Reckon he would hold his own against brett white - as for igor, that would be a no-contest. Toughest league player ever, just ahead of Toovs, followed by steve bowden.

Err yes, 63, sorry Max!

Deep down, perhaps revealed in moments of clarity, the Storm players all know their premiership rings are ill-gotten and tarnished. The more they try to resist and suppress the thought, the more it will likely dominate them. Some of them have an opportunity to grab a real one this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2