Brett to sign with souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wedgetail eagle said:
I see Souths have dropped Merritt in a shuffle to faze him out, in readiness for the big announcement. Haha.

Souths' fans should be doing cartwheels over this decision. Merritt has been a liability when he needlessly leaves his wing to present a saloon passage for his opposite number as he did yet again last week. He is good value though at fullback when Inglis is on SOO duty. Souths are still a centre and winger short (Hurrell and Mansour the most likely new recruits).

driftout said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I see Souths have dropped Merritt in a shuffle to faze him out, in readiness for the big announcement. Haha.

Souths' fans should be doing cartwheels over this decision. Merritt has been a liability when he needlessly leaves his wing to present a saloon passage for his opposite number as he did yet again last week. He is good value though at fullback when Inglis is on SOO duty. Souths are still a centre and winger short (Hurrell and Mansour the most likely new recruits).

If the Panfers let Mansour go, they're worse judges of talent that I thought they were.

As Driftout referred to, last years SOO, Merritt was leaving his wing.
I thought he'd cop a blast at HT, but he continued doing it. I, like many others were thinking WTF is this bloke doing?

simon64 said:
driftout said:
wedgetail eagle said:

If the Panfers let Mansour go, they're worse judges of talent that I thought they were.

Apparently the Bulldogs are also making an offer (maybe they're being used as leverage ) , but he is a Souths' junior and was punted by John Lang before he got a chance to play first grade at Souths. He is rated one of the hardest players to tackle (I remember well the insane number of tackle busts he made against Manly at Brookvale last year).His hands are ordinary and he's not great under the high ball but he starts the set as well as anyone. Phil Gould (like Brian Smith) likes to go against the grain when it comes to player retention so he is a good chance of leaving. Plus Penrith have plenty of wingers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4