Brett to sign with souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wascally said:
Just heard that Brett will follow Glenn and make an announcement tomorrow. This is coming from a good source. Really devastating news and makes sense as he did say he will never play against his brother. Devastated

Do u want Matai as well since your centres are **** too

Shh, let's sneak up on Wascally
images

Wascally said:
Our club should of done the right thing. Apparently inglis to 6 Brett to fullback and Reynolds and keary to fight out the 7.

What's this 'our club'?! Me thinks you're just a rascally rabbit with little credence.

As if they want 2 fullbacks both on a motza (crazy) and don't believe Inglis to 6.

Thanks for that.

Needed some levity after the events of yesterday.

Now........get back under the bridge you toothless mongrel.

We should make allowances, as a Souths fan he'd need more time than others to come up with a story about his source. Plus, don't you feel sorry for him? No premiership in about 48 years now I think!

Believe what you want I'm just stating what I've heard and what will be announced tomorrow that's all, it might not be true atleast tomorrow we will find out. And sorry I'm not a souths supporter.

Wascally said:
Believe what you want I'm just stating what I've heard and what will be announced tomorrow that's all, it might not be true atleast tomorrow we will find out. And sorry I'm not a souths supporter.
Gullible much

Hey the funniest thing this season is how Sutton has been unable to hold a spot in his own team. They put him at lock so Keary could play, but he got hurt. Sutton trying to play lock was hilarious. What do you think they will do with him next year, Wascally? Maybe captain from the bench, a la Gidley? lol

Wascally said:
And why would I name my source that would be a dumb dumb move on my behalf
That's exactly why we all assume you'll do it!

Why would I care about Sutton I hate souths as much as anyone here if not more. No need to go on about that anyway this is about us losing Brett to the vermin and you all think it's a joke well sorry to disappoint peeps but this is real

Wascally said:
this is about us losing Brett to the vermin and you all think it's a joke

So how come you suddenly join today and put this on. It's not a joke - it's just all very sus and I smell a rat!

I joined today only to state what's about to be announced tomorrow and to announce further rumours. I knew about Glenn going to souths last week so it's safe to say my source is very accurate. I don't usaully join forums because of immaturity.

Wascally said:
I joined today only to state what's about to be announced tomorrow and to announce further rumours. I knew about Glenn going to souths last week so it's safe to say my source is very accurate. I don't usaully join forums because of immaturity.

look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow at 5pm then to explain why the announcement never happened. I'll bring the cheese platter.

Snake is not leaving Manly, but here's some real news:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/inglis-walks-out-on-souths/story-fni3fbgz-1226728785899

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4