Brett taking action against news ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She was a joke as a commentator during the swimming as well. Me and the old man had a field day ripping on the bitch.

They had Commetti and Susie O'Neill commentating, why the **** did they need that dragon in there? She added absolutely nothing.

Utility Player link said:
I thought Queen bitch Wilson might have put at least a paragraph in her Bec & Buzz Telegraph pages but not a thing from the mole.

Thats because she is in Delhi doing the swimming for Comm Games.

Hope she gets Delhi Belly and ends up in hospital for 6 weeks

Volley link said:
She was a joke as a commentator during the swimming as well. Me and the old man had a field day ripping on the bitch.

They had Commetti and Susie O'Neill commentating, why the f**k did they need that dragon in there? She added absolutely nothing.

I'm with you. What is she adding to the telecast.

Seaeagle63 link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=185665.msg300672#msg300672 date=1286064746]

I thought Queen bitch Wilson might have put at least a paragraph in her Bec & Buzz Telegraph pages but not a thing from the mole.

[/quote]

Speaking of Delhi, has anybody noticed the name of the Mayor of Delhi?
Her name is: "S h i e l a  D i k s h i t"

Volley link said:

They had Commetti and Susie O'Neill commentating, why the f**k did they need that dragon in there? She added absolutely nothing.

Agree with the sentiment but I think its Ray Hadley doing the swimming.

Jethro link said:
Her name is: \"S h i e l a  D i k s h i t\"

I thought you might be having a lend of us but it's true. What an outstanding name for a prominent person! Google it. ;D

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Seaeagle63 link=topic=185665.msg301091#msg301091 date=1286272597]

[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=185665.msg300672#msg300672 date=1286064746]

[/quote]

Her name is: "S h i e l a  D i k s h i t"
[/quote]

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286327806[/time]

Any truth to the rumour Rebekah Wilson was a Dik**** before she was married and got the job in Delhi through family connections?

Moondog link said:
Any truth to the rumour Rebekah Wilson was a Diks**t before she was married and got the job in Delhi through family connections?

Those Diksh**ts certainly stick together.

Once a Diks**t always a Diks**t.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=185665.msg301086#msg301086 date=1286265742]

[/quote]

Was definitely Dennis Commetti when I was watching it on Monday.

I see on the news this morning that it's actually pronounced Dik-sit and some NZ TV front person is in trouble for pissing himself laughing while talking about poor old Sheila. It was pretty funny because the other two people with him just stayed quiet and hung him out to dry.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Masked Eagle link=topic=185665.msg301105#msg301105 date=1286282593]
[quote author=Volley link=topic=185665.msg301086#msg301086 date=1286265742]

[/quote]

Was definitely Dennis Commetti when I was watching it on Monday.
[/quote]

Commetti was filling in until Hadley got there after the GF.

What an interesting life I lead.

Cheers Duff.

Commetti is 10 x the commentator. What the **** are they thinking, Hadley and **** tits Wilson in the box together. I timed my run to miss those two. Poor Susie O'Neill.

I still remember Hadley from the Sydney Olympics I think it was

"I will pull him by his ****ing ears" or something similar lol

I am concerned that by the time that the journalists in question are taken to task, the Fedral Governement and at a state level the Coalition (chances are they will be the State Govt next year) will have passed current proposed "Sheild laws" that will mean journalists will no longer be required to name their sources in a court of law.

This is a real worry. The media who are acting with very little restraint in cases like Bretts may in future be able to act with even less regard, knowing that they then could justify information they have fabricated by declared that a "confidential source" had told them. 

We seem to be headed down a path that allows even more power to already unaccountable media organisations.

I know this is a complex issue which I obviously cannot do justice to in a short blurb. I have not seen the proposed legislation as yet. Some of you might be better informed than I am and would like to get more details if possible. ie how these laws if passed may effect Bretts ability to access justice?

I believe that these proposed "Shield laws" are relavent in regards to the way in which the media has not only treated Brett Stewart but also how they have treated many ordinary people who have been victimised in a "trial by media" fashion.

If you are concerned, it would be worth researching and raising the issue with your local State and Fedral member.

north coast eagle link said:
I am concerned that by the time that the journalists in question are taken to task, the Fedral Governement and at a state level the Coalition (chances are they will be the State Govt next year) will have passed current proposed \"Sheild laws\" that will mean journalists will no longer be required to name their sources in a court of law.

This is a real worry. The media who are acting with very little restraint in cases like Bretts may in future be able to act with even less regard, knowing that they then could justify information they have fabricated by declared that a \"confidential source\" had told them. 

We seem to be headed down a path that allows even more power to already unaccountable media organisations.

I know this is a complex issue which I obviously cannot do justice to in a short blurb. I have not seen the proposed legislation as yet. Some of you might be better informed than I am and would like to get more details if possible. ie how these laws if passed may effect Bretts ability to access justice?

I believe that these proposed \"Shield laws\" are relavent in regards to the way in which the media has not only treated Brett Stewart but also how they have treated many ordinary people who have been victimised in a \"trial by media\" fashion.

If you are concerned, it would be worth researching and raising the issue with your local State and Fedral member.

The laws may not require them to name names, but defamation will still be defamation. If a newspaper publishes a defamatory story then they will be held accountable and liable for a very large damages payment.

I hope you are right Ralphie.

The possibility exists though that the journalist's defence could become that the article is not defamatory because the journalist is just pubishing what is "Truth". Just that the "truth" will come from a confidential source and therefore not be able to be established or be tricky to be proven on the balance of probability to be a fabrication.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2