Brett Stewart's contract APPROVED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
The Sydney Morning Herald Story at 1.39 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/brett-stewarts-contract-approved-by-nrl-20130228-2f7v1.html

We all hope its true !!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Brett-Stewart-ready-for-2013/69061

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today received confirmation that all outstanding NRL contracts will be registered by Round One as required.

Star fullback Brett Stewart will be available for the Sea Eagles' season opener against the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium after having his contract approved by NRL salary cap auditor Ian Schubert.

The Sea Eagles have not had to shed any more players to fit within the salary cap.

"The club has been working closely with the NRL for some time and have had to comply, like every other NRL club, to get to this point," Sea Eagles General Manager David Perry said.

"I understand there has been a degree of frustration in relation to the issue but this process takes time and is complicated for all involved. This is the first time that the Sea Eagles have faced such an issue, however it is not unprecedented with other clubs over the years.

"We can now look forward to getting on with a big year of football and a promising season for the game."

Now how long do you think this will take to be confirmed in the Telecrap? Dean "the sky is falling in on Manly" Ritchie has been insinuating so much about this, I have never seen a journo so obsessed with our club.

End of the day Manly = news, they cant live without us.

RL Gronk said:
Brett Stewart 127 tries
Ken Irvine 212

4 seasons to score 85 tries
Now that that speedbump TDog is gone, Kieran's ballplaying will ensure that Brett wins the Dally M Top Try Scorer in the Year of The Snake;)

RL Gronk said:
Brett Stewart 127 tries
Ken Irvine 212

@ an average of 21 matches per year = 84 more matches @ his current strike rate of 80-81% . . . well that's = 68 tries. He will surpass Fulton, the Beaver, but will not make it past Kenny Irvine. Nathan Blacklock's 'modern era' 85% strike rate will not be equalled for a long time either, but the Snake is a fitting 2nd highest

bones said:
RL Gronk said:
Brett Stewart 127 tries
Ken Irvine 212

Shut up Cambo hahahahahahaha
Seriously bones stop encouraging LSZ.
You keep posting stuff like that and he will think my name is Cambo. He's so weird.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6