Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should snake be allowed to have 2 more games at brookvale

• Yes

Votes: 54 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I don't really care season is over

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was at Newcastle Stadium this morning (they were wanting me to get Chairman' s lounge season tickets next year as part of a local marketing opportunity for my work). The Marketing team mentioned that a couple of seasoned and experienced NRL winning players were negotiating contracts for next year with them. I mentioned names but was told they couldn't say for about 2 weeks, I told them when they find out let me know and I would make a decision then. When I get told I'll pass info on. Could be the Stewarts?

That would make sense. Glen has a release to come back home for family reasons. Brett is being pushed out the door and i think the Knights have lost Mamo. That will be a strange and horrible sight seeing them play against Manly.

Was at Newcastle Stadium this morning (they were wanting me to get Chairman' s lounge season tickets next year as part of a local marketing opportunity for my work). The Marketing team mentioned that a couple of seasoned and experienced NRL winning players were negotiating contracts for next year with them. I mentioned names but was told they couldn't say for about 2 weeks, I told them when they find out let me know and I would make a decision then. When I get told I'll pass info on. Could be the Stewarts?
Did you wear a manly beanie to the event?

I know they were pretty closely link to Heighington (premiership winner), but Buhrer also sits in that bracket.

I know they have been good for us over the years, but why would any club in their right mind sign the Stewarts? What possible benefit would Brett Stewart provide?
A sign of desperation from the Knights if they go in that direction. Great players in their time but surely the injuries and age have caught up rapidly.

Sadder than seeing them hang up their boots now would be to see them hobble through half a season in Newcastle before it all comes crashing down.

Yeah there is no doubting that the blonde haired git was a fast SoB.

Back in 1999 TFS had a race at E.S. Marks Field (in the wet). The git ran a sub-11 (I got him at 10.7 and he slowed at the end). Andrew Frew actually ran 2nd (10.9).

Would I be right in saying that Snake was once timed (hand held) at 10.2 at Manly training back in about 2004 or 2005?

Yeah there is no doubting that the blonde haired git was a fast SoB.

Back in 1999 TFS had a race at E.S. Marks Field (in the wet). The git ran a sub-11 (I got him at 10.7 and he slowed at the end). Andrew Frew actually ran 2nd (10.9).

Would I be right in saying that Snake was once timed (hand held) at 10.2 at Manly training back in about 2004 or 2005?

These days it would take him 10 mins 2 sec...:clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6