Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
730040-98989192-ca31-11e4-9148-9de01b3d72a0.jpg

It never gets old #79 at Brookie :p

Suttons got a great new poster

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted already but I was just watching NRL 360 and they played a video of what Snake said in the huddle.

01-jpg.1270

"I've got an announcement... I'll be here next week"

WHAT A LEGEND!

Slats

Love it HM & Slats

i can understand people are upset. Hell we ourselves went through losing our best player too. But the way you are ripping the bloke apart is ridiculous. Doesn't show you support him one bit. Until the end of this year he's still a Manly player. Maybe he was wrestling with the decision up until the last minute. Do you honestly believe 3 players would openly talk in a public place about their impending leaving a club and laughing about it?

The most hate has come from Ryan. I respect the Manly club for the success they have had built without having to cheat in any shape or form. I just think it's ridiculous how much you guys have turned their back, even some threatening to throw their memberships in!

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted already but I was just watching NRL 360 and they played a video of what Snake said in the huddle.

01-jpg.1270

WHAT A LEGEND!

Slats

Saw that. Pure gold. Go the Snake

i can understand people are upset. Hell we ourselves went through losing our best player too. But the way you are ripping the bloke apart is ridiculous. Doesn't show you support him one bit. Until the end of this year he's still a Manly player. Maybe he was wrestling with the decision up until the last minute. Do you honestly believe 3 players would openly talk in a public place about their impending leaving a club and laughing about it?

The most hate has come from Ryan. I respect the Manly club for the success they have had built without having to cheat in any shape or form. I just think it's ridiculous how much you guys have turned their back, even some threatening to throw their memberships in!

How many different ways are you gonna say the same thing. You are not here to discuss anything, you do not respond when people call you out on your intentions for being here, you are professing to tell us how we should feel In relation to a situation about our club. What do you hope to achieve? Stop playing the sympathetic card, we know what you're doing here, and you're not welcome.

What an absolute legend. Admire his passion and pride in the jersey even after Glenn moving on the way he did. Definitely my fav player of all time.

Hey guys,

01-jpg.1270

WHAT A LEGEND!

Slats
Don't apologize mate. That vid is ****in awesome. Pumped! Makes me want to don a jersey on and take a few hit ups. Brett is a gun. Don't worry crew. Manly is in good hands.

How many different ways are you gonna say the same thing. You are not here to discuss anything, you do not respond when people call you out on your intentions for being here, you are professing to tell us how we should feel In relation to a situation about our club. What do you hope to achieve? Stop playing the sympathetic card, we know what you're doing here, and you're not welcome.

My intentions of being here is to troll dipstick. I also think its disgusting how some talk of your own players.

So your favourite player is a player that came from us? awesome. My favourite from our club is Tepai Moeroa a young gun that has come through our own system

Your club actually kept one!!! Stop the Press!!!

EELS JUNIOR ACTUALLY WANTED BY PARRA

Amazeballs. I expect still that he'll be in another clubs' colours within three years. He's bound to have two ordinary games and get pushed to Wenty full time, by then.

If the rabble that is the Manly Management sign Bubbler Carney -
Your club actually kept one!!! Stop the Press!!!

EELS JUNIOR ACTUALLY WANTED BY PARRA

Amazeballs. I expect still that he'll be in another clubs' colours within three years. He's bound to have two ordinary games and get pushed to Wenty full time, by then.

Wouldn't mind him in Manlys colour's tbh. Plays hard; reminds me of Randall.

I don't know. He will officially have hit his teenage years then. He will have well and truly discovered girls (or boys) and will probably be even more incoherent than he is now.
He might have a pube to play with by then. Give him something to do other than troll here.

Rumours around that it was Brett Stewart who convinced Foran not to renig on the parra contract as the offer was too good to refuse

My intentions of being here is to troll dipstick. I also think its disgusting how some talk of your own players.
Re Jamie Lyon .. he hated Parra so much he spent a couple of years out of the NRL to get back to another Club. He is not a Parra junior but they did start him off on his NRL career.

Ryans abuse re Foran. I think if you look back at where it all started (August/September) last year he will see that he is p***ed off at being lied too.

Club forum are not for balanced opinions, that is the joy of it. I would not expect any Clubs forum to be balanced nor should they. Sometimes we try but hey we are supporters for a team, our team.

I would prefer if you just disappeared.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4