Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why do you care Nathan? Be happy you guys signed the player you wanted. Most of us are reasonably happy considering the price and ability of Foran. We are allowed to be pissed off about the specifics of how he dealt with the contract.

you see, when someone actually has you in the corner and you have nothing to reply with you just say "go to school" etc mate you got nothing. You were caught out. You have over 10,000 posts on here and you say i don't have a life. Many many fans of other teams are laughing at you and your fellow fans. Even some Manly fans i've shown this forum too find you absolutely disgusting and Disrespectful to the club and players

What are you stalking @Ryan now?

You seem to know all about his posts, content of those posts, his thoughts, and things he said 6 months ago. Did you go and review all 10000 of his posts to get to your understanding of the inner workings of his psyche?

For a guy who thinks he has a life, I'm thinking you don't...is it fun at your league unlimited weekly Ryan discussions? I'm sure you and your fellow forum buddies have a blast.

seriously it's a bit sad that you felt the need to come on here.

Anyway i won't get a chance to see your reply which is a shame as your posts have been incredibly insightful. Must be a run on effect of the intelligent discussions had by all at your weekly Ryan's Silvertail Postings Review (i made up a team name for your buddies) that you conduct.

you see, when someone actually has you in the corner and you have nothing to reply with you just say "go to school" etc mate you got nothing. You were caught out. You have over 10,000 posts on here and you say i don't have a life. Many many fans of other teams are laughing at you and your fellow fans. Even some Manly fans i've shown this forum too find you absolutely disgusting and Disrespectful to the club and players

Yes, I don't spam and traull the internet for other clubs websites to spam/troll - that's all you. Honestly, keep going, your embarrassing yourself. Why don't you just crawl back to your Bulldogs or Eels websites you came from?

Actually, no....I want to know what your motivation is? Tell us all. Why spend the energy, effort and time, to register to a website, not of the team you support, to spam & troll people? What was your thought process here (lol, if someone with the IQ of 3 can formulate coherent thought pattern)?

Endear us all with your mindset. Aaaaand, go:

i just find it hilarious how much you all hate the bloke. Especially Ryan and yet he claims Snake, Foran and Choc were talking about leaving ages ago yet heaps **** on Snake back then (linked from another thread) and yet praise him now he's staying. Many fans are laughing at the hilarity that this forum brings because of your hate on Foran and to a lesser degree DCE because they have chosen to leave

i just find it hilarious how much you all hate the bloke. Especially Ryan and yet he claims Snake, Foran and Choc were talking about leaving ages ago yet heaps **** on Snake back then (linked from another thread) and yet praise him now he's staying. Many fans are laughing at the hilarity that this forum brings because of your hate on Foran and to a lesser degree DCE because they have chosen to leave
You find it hilarious that we are bagging a bloke who is leaving our team? Come on mate, surely even you don't believe he made his decision on Monday morning like he said. Whether it's to the extent of what Ryan has claimed or not, he is lying, leaving our club and going to a big rival. I'd dare say you'd be just as pissed off in the same situation.

i-could-eat-a-bowl-of-alphabet-cereal-soup-cat.jpg

I don't know how you can't understand that it's not that they are leaving, it's HOW they did it. And manly fans are not unique I that. Parra fans I know are still dirty only on Lyon for HOW he left. Dogs fans are dirty on HOW SBW and barba left. I think every club has some history in being upset with HOW star players have left. But you don't seem to be able to grasp that.

Go and revel in your clubs recruitment rather than prod at our loss. It says a lot about an individual who chooses to do the latter rather then the former. Pathetic really, I'm assuming you're a grown man, which is even more laughable.

Perhaps Nathan 12 is reference to a so called Parramatta legend, who if not for Craig Fitzgibbon would have racked up the most flops recorded as legitimate tackles in the history of the game.
Same guy part owns a coffee shop out my way. His coffee is crap and his food overpriced. Replaced what was a perfectly good takeaway. Despised on many levels.

He hits full pace when required, it is not always necessary to put the burners on. He is still very, very quick.

my point of view is that he is becoming a smarter footballer, and knows with his hammies that full pace all the time is not going to extend his career.
Ever heard of a guy named DK Lillie
He brought a whole new level to the art of bowling once he lost pace

Another master of his trade- just like snake

I'm hoping the Nathan13 model is an improvement. This current one is a joke.

I don't know. He will officially have hit his teenage years then. He will have well and truly discovered girls (or boys) and will probably be even more incoherent than he is now.

Ryan
I don't know how old you are son but you sound like a tool who peaks through windows

Go back to wanking in front of the mirror and **** off with your own kind you weirdo

Ryan
I don't know how old you are son but you sound like a tool who peaks through windows

Go back to wanking in front of the mirror and **** off with your own kind you weirdo

Ummm....Nathan wrote that mate, or did you mean him?

Ever heard of a guy named DK Lillie
He brought a whole new level to the art of bowling once he lost pace

Another master of his trade- just like snake

And I hope like DK mentors younger generations (Mitch Johnson), Snake will be at manly for years to come teaching our youngsters.

Possibly a slight dig at our halves and they're team announcements. But it shows what he stands for, a galvanising address after a big win at Brooky.. Kind of what it's all about.

I think the reports are at least a bit true that DCE and snake don't get on. But you often see them celebrate together and they have a sublime combination On the field. I'm sure there is a great amount of respect and mutual admiration between them. Which is just as an important ingredient in a team as mateship.

Snake is the glue of our team. I hope he got a pay rise with our spare money.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6