brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WESTIE said:
Daniel....any chance you can tell us where your tip suggests he will be playing in 2013 ? i've had a hard day and my eyes and back are killin' me and would love to log off ......

Le secret !

He gave the hint with the French condiment.......really tasty sauce! Escargot, Tartare steak, frogs legs! Ce La vie

C'est la vie

He gave the hint with the French condiment.......really tasty sauce! Escargot, Tartare steak, frogs legs! Ce La vie

C'est la vie

Jatz Crackers said:
WESTIE said:
Daniel....any chance you can tell us where your tip suggests he will be playing in 2013 ? i've had a hard day and my eyes and back are killin' me and would love to log off ......

Le secret !

Don't like what I'm hearing on here tonight but your post is funny.

Jatz Crackers said:
WESTIE said:

Le secret !

Don't like what I'm hearing on here tonight but your post is funny.

so whilst we are speculating... if the French connection is true, does that mean Glenn plays out his career in Maroon & White?

so whilst we are speculating... if the French connection is true, does that mean Glenn plays out his career in Maroon & White?

Maybe there'll be a telegraph scoop tomorrow about Snake going to French rugby and the reliable source will be this thread on Silvertails

Maybe there'll be a telegraph scoop tomorrow about Snake going to French rugby and the reliable source will be this thread on Silvertails

Can't believe the club would let Whare go if they didn't plan on Brett staying...I'll believe it when I see it.

Can't believe the club would let Whare go if they didn't plan on Brett staying...I'll believe it when I see it.

All I have heard and it's as reliable as any other rumour is
Stewart the Le Catalans (dragons) but contract largely depends on Stewart not carrying an injury with him.

I hope it's not true but who knows and I wouldn't hold any grudges against him. I am very suspicious that the club hasn't announced it yet.

All I have heard and it's as reliable as any other rumour is
Stewart the Le Catalans (dragons) but contract largely depends on Stewart not carrying an injury with him.

I hope it's not true but who knows and I wouldn't hold any grudges against him. I am very suspicious that the club hasn't announced it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8