brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be incredibly dissapointed if this is the case, and I cant really see how or why he club would let it happen.

I will be incredibly dissapointed if this is the case, and I cant really see how or why he club would let it happen.

Good on him. He has been a great player and many people's favourite but unfortunate twists of injury and fate have meant he needs the type of pay day that in a perfect world he would have received.

He is not worth $600K a season and that hurts me to say. More than $375K for the Snake that I know and love is unfortunately too big and I can't see him going past three years in this competition considering how he has been a 'week to week' proposition for the past couple of years.

Best of luck Prince of Brookvale and curses to the Hopoate Tyran Smith S Kearney polynesian posse - you could have been anything here HOPJU!

Good on him. He has been a great player and many people's favourite but unfortunate twists of injury and fate have meant he needs the type of pay day that in a perfect world he would have received.

He is not worth $600K a season and that hurts me to say. More than $375K for the Snake that I know and love is unfortunately too big and I can't see him going past three years in this competition considering how he has been a 'week to week' proposition for the past couple of years.

Best of luck Prince of Brookvale and curses to the Hopoate Tyran Smith S Kearney polynesian posse - you could have been anything here HOPJU!

I have heard

Roosters
Dragons
Eels
Penrith - yes Penrith
Manly

I will wait until one of them makes either a pleasing, or heart wrenching announcement. Don't take this the wrong way and I am sorry to say it but it is playing out like signing Des last year

I have heard

Roosters
Dragons
Eels
Penrith - yes Penrith
Manly

I will wait until one of them makes either a pleasing, or heart wrenching announcement. Don't take this the wrong way and I am sorry to say it but it is playing out like signing Des last year

Daniel said:
It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

So you think signing up untried 19 and 20 year olds from the Toyota Cup adds credence to your source's claim?

Unless of course 2v has decided to leave a lazy $300k under the salary cap for some "inspired" midseason transfers...;)

Daniel said:
It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

So you think signing up untried 19 and 20 year olds from the Toyota Cup adds credence to your source's claim?

Unless of course 2v has decided to leave a lazy $300k under the salary cap for some "inspired" midseason transfers...;)

Vyssini said:
Daniel said:

What other fullback options are on the market?

Vyssini said:
Daniel said:

What other fullback options are on the market?

voicefromthehill said:
I have heard

Roosters
Dragons
Eels
Penrith - yes Penrith
Manly

I agree with the Des contract comparison. It's dragging on somewhat and the longer it goes the more sense it makes that he's probably leaving. I will be gutted but will get over it.
If Manly had signed Brett I'm sure they'd announce it loudly and proudly, as they know it's what fans want to hear. Not announcing wouldn't make any sense.
On the other hand I really don't understand how, if he has signed elsewhere, it hasn't been leaked.
Post Des and after the Keiran forum I don't know what to believe anymore but I wish clubs would keep fans informed with either good or bad news.

voicefromthehill said:
I have heard

Roosters
Dragons
Eels
Penrith - yes Penrith
Manly

I agree with the Des contract comparison. It's dragging on somewhat and the longer it goes the more sense it makes that he's probably leaving. I will be gutted but will get over it.
If Manly had signed Brett I'm sure they'd announce it loudly and proudly, as they know it's what fans want to hear. Not announcing wouldn't make any sense.
On the other hand I really don't understand how, if he has signed elsewhere, it hasn't been leaked.
Post Des and after the Keiran forum I don't know what to believe anymore but I wish clubs would keep fans informed with either good or bad news.

I tend to agree with Daniel.....the Snake is going to play Rugby Union in France. It seems the SBW mate over in French Rugby is hard to say no to. Also there are no other FB options and it may end up ok if Gutherson and the young Warriors Fb end up reaching their potential....especially Gutherson! Sad to see the Snake go.....but totally grateful he won';t be playing against us.

I tend to agree with Daniel.....the Snake is going to play Rugby Union in France. It seems the SBW mate over in French Rugby is hard to say no to. Also there are no other FB options and it may end up ok if Gutherson and the young Warriors Fb end up reaching their potential....especially Gutherson! Sad to see the Snake go.....but totally grateful he won';t be playing against us.

Daniel....any chance you can tell us where your tip suggests he will be playing in 2013 ? i've had a hard day and my eyes and back are killin' me and would love to log off ......

Daniel....any chance you can tell us where your tip suggests he will be playing in 2013 ? i've had a hard day and my eyes and back are killin' me and would love to log off ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7