brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napper said:
joeboy said:
Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Heard of a bloke named Bob Fulton? He was our first and only Immortal so far....he left

A year later we're premiers again without him,nobody is irreplaceable,not even an Immortal

Napper said:
joeboy said:
Is it time to get concerned that snake hasn't signed yet?

In the past week I've heard him having lunch with Gus at Penrith and now hearing parra are chasing him... We all know sticky sees Haynes as a 5/8, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility..

Anyone got the good word? Earnie had good mail on this didn't he?

Noone seems worried. Im ****ting myself. Would be the biggest loss in Manly's history but if he goes, he goes and i hope he does well because he deserves every extra cent he can get.

Heard of a bloke named Bob Fulton? He was our first and only Immortal so far....he left

A year later we're premiers again without him,nobody is irreplaceable,not even an Immortal

It will be great to see Brett back this week against the cowboys.
Seriously wish the club would get their act together and just sign this bloke. The rumours have been going on since october last year. Can anyone explain a reason why the negotiations with Manly are taking so long?

It will be great to see Brett back this week against the cowboys.
Seriously wish the club would get their act together and just sign this bloke. The rumours have been going on since october last year. Can anyone explain a reason why the negotiations with Manly are taking so long?

voicefromthehill said:
Who was the last signing to take this long?..,,,

Seriously I believe it is done, and they are waiting until the next home game

Do you have any valid grounds as to why you believe this? Any talk of Brett Stewart possibly leaving Manly sends me into mild panic. Ridiculous I know, but I love this guy and we need him in our colours.

voicefromthehill said:
Who was the last signing to take this long?..,,,

Seriously I believe it is done, and they are waiting until the next home game

Do you have any valid grounds as to why you believe this? Any talk of Brett Stewart possibly leaving Manly sends me into mild panic. Ridiculous I know, but I love this guy and we need him in our colours.

I heard at the function in Perth that it was a done deal already. Besides, I feel it in my Voicefromthehill.

I heard at the function in Perth that it was a done deal already. Besides, I feel it in my Voicefromthehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4