Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have to offer a massive congratz to Brett

To get back into Origin after those 2 years of knee issues not to mention the off field rubbish is a true testament to the guys courage and determination

Couldn't be happier for him and hope he really carves up

Really happy for him. I hope he has a great game and the Blues win. Well done Brett, you've earned it.

Met him at Jupiters a couple of months ago before season started. Couldn't talk to a nicer bloke congrats and well done Brett you deserve it. Stick it to them Snake.

mickqld said:
Met him at Jupiters a couple of months ago before season started. Couldn't talk to a nicer bloke congrats and well done Brett you deserve it. Stick it to them Snake.

absolutely mick

Fantastic news he never let nsw down.

Darren take your sarcasm elsewhere chump.

mickqld said:

So tomorrow we expect to see a headline about NSWs gambling addict fullback then ?

Sheikheagle said:
Cam don't waste your breath Darren has always had it in for two manly legends, the Snake & Brookie Oval!
He thinks hes clever with all his snide remarks and sarcasm. It just accentuates his own lack of knowledge and how far out of touch he is with most other manly fans

Just looking at last year's eagles highlights video on yt. You see how influential snake is, and esp. in the final series which he just took over, scoring and setting up tries.

A couple of errors v the broncos, so strange to see him make an unforced error!

I am both really happy for him and kinda worried.

He'll do well and come through unscathed.

Go Champion!

Incredible fight back from a true champion..Well done Brett !

Remember the sign "Our fullback is not a bench player"? Mismanaged by Bellamy and with the little respect I have for Sticky I hopes he does get a chance to shine. Fully deserves to have his no 1 Blues' jersey back. Congrats.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6