Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake - Where is he going

So far I've heard Snake heading to St Merger or the Rorters, someone here must have the low down. Where is he off to? Or will he stay?

RE: Snake - Where is he going

Red Sea Eagle said:
So far I've heard Snake heading to St Merger or the Rorters, someone here must have the low down. Where is he off to? Or will he stay?
BIG RUMOR is the ROOSTERS..........

I heard he was off to the Fish and Chip shop for an early dinner.

By the way you guys read too many papers and follow forums and Twitter too much.

Whatever will be will be and not much you or I can do about it.

Roosters.Four year deal.Big bucks .Last two years with incentives deluxe.NO GET OUT CLAUSES.Smith and snake have talked and it is a done deal.

Rambofan said:
Roosters.Four year deal.Big bucks .Last two years with incentives deluxe.NO GET OUT CLAUSES.Smith and snake have talked and it is a done deal.

......:flogger:..... I couldn't give a flying ****. Whatever happens will happen.

Rambofan said:

I bet smith is gone before the end of the season

Rambofan said:

This from a Dogs supporter...."tell him he's dreamin"!!

I believe he'll sign for a year, and then he and his brother can be shopped as a duo. I think you might be right Cambo. Smith gone soon.
Who on earth would want to be 'coached' by Smith, he's a perennial loser.

Rambofan said:
bob dylan said:
The Fish from the Warriors or Mardy Fish from the US Davis Cup team.

Both make the same sense.

Why would the Chooks sack Mini to sign Stewart??

Why would Manly sack Stewart to sign the Fish?? Salary cap I guess.

I reckon the neighbors son-in-law knows his stuff, he tipped me Van Der Hum in the cup a few years back in the wet.

The nag was a known mudlark around the traps.Salary cap is one.Politis is another.
Mini is hoping to sign again,but is no long term proposition.Brett should have 4 left in him minimum.

Politis is ready to spend big with the unexpected departure of some well paid stars next year and is champing at the bit to collect not one,but three manly players and a superstar centre from another club to compliment the young guys he already has.

Now we know you are making this up as you go along. The Roosters have no stars, I repeat none, not one, not even close to one, zero, nil STARS.

No wonder their departure is unexpected, they haven't arrived yet.

DSM5 said:
I believe he'll sign for a year, and then he and his brother can be shopped as a duo. I think you might be right Cambo. Smith gone soon.

That is more the likely scenario!!

Snake - Where is he going

Smith makes Peter Sharp look like Clive Churchill.

DSM5 said:

Gift WILL join him,though Brett will go first to test the waters.

Smith is being assisted by a well known coach who is not currently signed.

The coach in question is close to both brothers and has their ear.

Brett will sign Friday.

[/quote]

Now we know you are making this up as you go along. The Roosters have no stars, I repeat none, not one, not even close to one, zero, nil STARS.

[/quote]

Classic Bob absolute classic!!

bob dylan said:
Rambofan said:
bob dylan said:
The Fish from the Warriors or Mardy Fish from the US Davis Cup team.

Both make the same sense.

Why would the Chooks sack Mini to sign Stewart??

Why would Manly sack Stewart to sign the Fish?? Salary cap I guess.

I reckon the neighbors son-in-law knows his stuff, he tipped me Van Der Hum in the cup a few years back in the wet.

The nag was a known mudlark around the traps.Salary cap is one.Politis is another.
Mini is hoping to sign again,but is no long term proposition.Brett should have 4 left in him minimum.

Politis is ready to spend big with the unexpected departure of some well paid stars next year and is champing at the bit to collect not one,but three manly players and a superstar centre from another club to compliment the young guys he already has.

As MR T would say,"Sit down FOOL,you aint got nothin".

[/quote]

Classic Bob absolute classic!!
[/quote]

Mark, who this pest.

I am starting a column soon called "Inside Ball".And you uneducated fools will read it and learn the ways of the modern footballer.

Consider it the NRL bible.

Now rest.Breath in,breath out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8