Brett Stewart?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
TAB should start betting on Brett playing or not.Wonder what happens this week?Anyone see him in Brisbane?

I know he didnt train much earlier in the week in Sydney so who knows.I would bet against him playing if i had to make a call.I reckon a fit Stewart gets us over the line tonight.Bit closer without him and Robbo.

We are very short with the bookies. Happily the absence of Snake is not such a disaster for us this year, rather it's a bonus when he pays.

Bit too short in my books given broncos performance v melbourne a few weeks ago.Having said that I am confident we can get the points.

Agreed. It's a lottery these days. At least we can afford to have him missing. This year anyway.

The bigger question is who plays for Brisbane? Won't believe any of their proposed selections until game time starts.

Hannant is in I believe as well as Parker and Yow Ye.Seems a very short price for us.Must be due to our good record up there but the bookies normally like keeping the broncos real tight at Suncorp.Maybe they rate us more highly than we think.

susan said:
Hannant is in I believe as well as Parker and Yow Ye.Seems a very short price for us.Must be due to our good record up there but the bookies normally like keeping the broncos real tight at Suncorp.Maybe they rate us more highly than we think.

Yep only locky and Thiday not playing. Those odds will shorten right up by gametime i would say.

Sure we would've heard by now if he wasn't playing cos then he wouldn't have traveled. I have a huge free bet on Manly so please fire up and smash those broncs.

It`s great that we can win without him, but i miss him not being on the field.

On the other hand it keeps the opposition coaches guessing through out the week , kind of stuff`s up their game plan. Its a bonus in a way, because Brett hasnt had many games this year so far ,coaches concentrate on Will Hoppa as they assume he will be the fullback.

a tweet 2 min ago
Interesting. Looks like Michael Oldfield is warming up at Suncorp, but there is no sign of Brett Stewart. A sign perhaps?

although I think we can get the chocolates I find the odds amazing for a brisbane home game and their form at home this year.seems crazy.

susan said:
although I think we can get the chocolates I find the odds amazing for a brisbane home game and their form at home this year.seems crazy.

Yep i chucked a few bucks on the Donkeys at $2.70, i hope Manly wins but those odds were to good to turn down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4