1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brett Stewart

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Snoz, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoz

Snoz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have an update on Brett's injury. Reason I asked is because I don't understand why he is not close to a comeback.

Same injury as last season but opposite knee.

Last year injured in rd 6 and back in rd 23 i think from memory - out 19 weeks

This year injured in rd 1 so if everything equal should be back in weeks but I am guessing this is not the case as not a mention of it anywhere.

2. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Not this year - he said he will return to full training later in the year after the Grand Final

3. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Matt, seriously mate, he is about to face a massive criminal trial in September, to avoid prison time. It's a very, very serious personal issue for him.
    Football would be the last thing on his mind, not to mention the negative impact that the media circus would bring the club and team. At a time we are needing to attract a major sponsor and our star player on criminal charges, you don't need to be Einstein to work out it can't be a good look.
    Let Brett clear himself, then he will be happily welcomed back.
    Blunt but true.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .. yeah wam  bloody oath i was a bout to post something similar.. dont worry about when he gets back i just want him cleared..

5. cc eagle

cc eagle Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 2
    Yes we all do, BUT if he doesn,t get cleared we,ll have lots of money to spend & by then they'll be no one on the market except hasbeens or neverbeens.

6. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    Can we please not talk about Brett Stweart and Wolfman?.

They are both not making any contribution to the 2010 season, the only season I care about right now.

NYEagle

7. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    Well, don't read the thread! You can't stop people from posting threads. Fair dinkum, you are sounding like Manly management!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.