Brett Stewart wants to stay at Manly— for at least three or four years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah Brett Stewart my favorite player. But please, tell Geoff to stop friggin pickiing Hasson! -6 to -12 points a game there! Takes the joy out of Mattais hits and Bretts magic...

Oops, wrong thread.

Sensational news, nearly the best I have read all year, and I hope we make it happen.

No doubt people will harp on about his age, and as what seems to be happening a lot lately on here judge the guy by a number beside his name rather than how he is playing. Tom T will also be mentioned, the kid will still only be early 20s at the end of the deal anyway

A true manly legend destined to go down as 1 of our greatest of all time

Typo alert "... can still stiff out a try".
I get stirrings for a Snake try as much as the next supporter but thanks to Geddes and the MD for clearly announcing it!
I'll never say the Prince of Brookie doesn't have 4 more years but that is a big commitment.

Hope he signs for another 3 years. He deserves to be a one club player and anyone who goes on about his age or anything like that obviously dont know how important he is to our team, our winning record without him is crap which shows how valuable he still is to us. By the time he hangs it up Tom T will be 20-21 and ready for a long career as manlys next great fullback!

Yes, the sole one - we are in round 17 now!
Snake just wants the fun of scoring and has stopped rolling up his sleeve in catching on the full, running the ball back and defense :(

There would be many, many more over the season, I'm not going to list them. NRL stats have him making 4 per game, about normal for a fullback I would have thought

Tbh you seem to have some sort of vendetta against Stewart, comes across veiled in many of your posts

Last edited:
It's not only his own defence that makes him valuable to our club, it's the organisation of the others from the back where he earns every cent of his contract. If we didn't have him this season we would be getting 50 put on us. His input has ensured that even when we have lost we have been in the game for at least 3 quarters of the games. Anyone who thinks we are better without him is away with the fairys.

Means Foran is definitely going. I think the idea of Snake being offered to the roosters was to free up $ to keep Foran. Foran going to parra means snake can stay. Winning.

Last edited:
His interview on 2ue tonight he alluded to a 1 year extension, which means till the end of 17' I think.
Yep, it says on zero tackle that his contract expires at the end of 2016.

• 👍
Reactions: Kal

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8