Brett Stewart to Re-Sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagle1188 said:
bones said:
T Rex has a contract for next year but does have an option in his favor to have the second year re-negotiated if he thinks he is entitled to an upgrade. In this situation, are other clubs allowed to be making offers to him?

Bones your dead wright, T Rex has a option for upgrade not a release as was Kierins, I know everyone is going to start with the will he won't he, lets remember he is contracted till the end of next year, also Tony has brought a house on the North Beaches and he also said (his words) he has found a home and family with the Manly Boys. IMO he is not going anywhere;)

Yeah that's how I see it. If he wants an upgrade and Manly can accommodate that upgrade, then he can't go anywhere.

Danny Weidler
April 29, 2012

Foran keeps his word

IN EVERY interview I did with Kieran Foran from the time we first told you he had a Des Hasler clause in his contract he said he wanted to stay at the Sea Eagles. The only time there was real doubt about him was when I was told Kelly Egan - Hasler's assistant coach - was telling people the Foran deal was done at the Bulldogs. Egan of course denies this. Depending on who you speak to, the issues that affect the Foran deal were; a) his dad, who was allegedly telling him he had to be coached by Hasler; b) Daly Cherry Evans - Foran was only going to stay if he was signed up; and c) Brett Stewart - see the comment about Cherry-Evans. It would seem the next green bottle to fall in Sea Eagles favour will be Stewart. In the end Foran will get a juicy upgrade - as he deserved and he kept his word to stay at the club. Toovey says at no point did Foran demand Andrew Johns be employed by Manly as a sweetener to entice him to stay. ''We have used Joey from time to time and we will do so in the future, but it's not something that Kieran has demanded,'' Toovey said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sandow-gambling-dramas-resurface-20120428-1xrwc.html#ixzz1tQbYFQnV

Now we know the reason they upgrade and extended DCE's contract. Foran signed now looks like Brett next.

They had to upgrade Cherry or he would have left. I can't imagine him wanting to stay if Manly weren't prepared to pay close to his market value.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-T-Rex-Williams
Tony (T-Rex) Williams
19 hours ago.THE SIGNING OF T-REX WILL BE A VERY LONG PROCESS AS HE CONSIDERING WATS BEST FOR HIS FAMILY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE BE PATIENT
---------------------------------
Thursday at 2:07am.
Frank Murace -rumour has it he has already signed with parra

Thursday at 5:00am via mobile.
Tony (T-Rex) Williams - not sure bout that frank
---------------------------------
We need to wait till June 30.

Wonder if T-Rex will consider a discount to Manly for all the weeks he is suspended :rolleyes:

Hope to keep the Boys together for the #B2B at least :angel:

Obviously I want T-Rex to stay with Manly, but if he does choose to leave I hope for his sake he doesn't go to that train wreck of a club, Parramatta. Ít will severly inhibit his chances of fulfilling his potential as a footballer.

The Who said:
Obviously I want T-Rex to stay with Manly, but if he does choose to leave I hope for his sake he doesn't go to that train wreck of a club, Parramatta. Ít will severly inhibit his chances of fulfilling his potential as a footballer.

At least he won't come back to bite us. Can't think of a player that went to the Eels and improved. Maybe Vince Fawcett.

Another lame segway to some random username.

You guys call my posts lame, yet the conspiracy theory's are more a fantasy.

Lift it or be gone my midgee.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4