Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napper said:
stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
What's Manly gonna do for speedy players when they come up against the Dragons who'll have twice as much speed in their side?
Sign Usain Bolt.

wonder what Martin Offiah is doing these days, he used to be pretty quick. Getting him to run in the right direction always seemed to be a problem though, he must be the only player to score a 300m try :)

Sorry guys, been offline since I posted. I have a family friend who Is very close to one of the trainers at the dragons and the trainer mentioned that Brett was pretty much secured.

Oh really? That trainer must have been eavesdropping on all the secret negotiations!
Either way i say oh well. Stay, go... not my call so no need to climb a bell tower or buy some champagne.

Brissie Kid said:
Rebuild with what? Most of the half decent NRL players are all signed up for 2013.

All I'm seeing is Manly players walking out the door.
[/quote

Which players have you seen walk out the door ?

Foran, DCE, B Stewart, G Stewart, Rose, Kite, Joe G, Lussick all gone.

Has to be true, someone posted a rumour about it

gotsy said:
Sorry guys, been offline since I posted. I have a family friend who Is very close to one of the trainers at the dragons and the trainer mentioned that Brett was pretty much secured.

Yep, I heard the same thing from my step sister's, former boyfriend's, uncle's, tax agent's, half brother's, school councillor's, foster child's, estranged father's, life coach that Brett has signed with St Merge.

voicefromthehill said:
Well I was told by Miranda Kerr after a torrid night of love making

That two timing low life bitch.

She has been ringing my number all morning, as if I am taking her calls now.

If true and its 2.4mil well good luck Brett, as he's not worth 600k a year. Much better directing the funds to our future Foran and DCE.

It's well after business hours.Has Brett made his announcement? When does he leave? and,what money did he actually get at st merge?

Will be exclusively revealed by Weedler on footy show tonight ...........
That the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are still the f ***ing premiers !!!

As for the other stuff , less said the better . Bring on the Footy .

What - now they are saying Gerard Beale from the Donkeys. I'd resigned myself to losing Brett and now they tell me he isn't worth the money! So we are left with a broken down old bum in snake, we can't take a trick

I don't know if this going to the dragqueens is a smoke screen. Dare I say or is it even possible that he could be off to the scumdogs. I hope not

More this drags out I have a feeling we may work out a way to retain our players, i really hope so.

Latest mail out of the footy show is that Stewart has priced himself out of the market with his asking price / injuries and the Dragons have pulled out and are now after Broncos fullback Hoffman.

Latest mail out of the footy show is usually 110% bull****.

Unless its to do with a johns brother gang **** or drug use. Then its usually 110% acurate.

This morning on Grill team Both stewarts going to the dragons as a package deal. Allowing us to keep everyone else. If its true a sad day as both are all time favourites however it seems to be the most logical outcome.

Mals said:
gotsy said:

Yep, I heard the same thing from my step sister's, former boyfriend's, uncle's, tax agent's, half brother's, school councillor's, foster child's, estranged father's, life coach that Brett has signed with St Merge.

Hey I know that bloke too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7