Brett Stewart thread breaks all records

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So the big question is - "who is Rambofan"?

Well, what do we know about him:

1. He is a fan of Rambo Gibbs - maybe he even played with Rambo circa 1987?

2. He thinks he is God.

3. He seems to have connections at the Bulldogs.

4. He seems to take joy in Manly players leaving the club.

I think it is pretty obvious already, but if he starts a post raving about his etag bill we will know for sure...

Mark from Brisbane said:
Canteen Worker said:
Narcissism reigns on Silvertails once again - people posting about their posting!!!

This may be a clue

I hardly think so, Narcissism has been apart of this site from 99% of the posters, since the sites inception

Mad Marcus,

I take GREAT joy in the fact you know nothing.

Keep guessing,though I am a fan of the GREAT one and only Ronnie Gibbs.

And how have I ever indicated links to the bulldogs?

Mark, its people like you whom are my target audience.People with an almost obsessive compulsive tendency to out prove,out stat and out suckhole the entire universe on Manly facts and figures.The Thread set a record.Most replies to a Rambofan comment by a retard.And you it seems are the record holder.Well done mark.As a prize,give yourself a triple uppercut.

I think that answers the question really. Rambo was the only real last fan of Rambo out there right?

No way mate.The bloke left the club with MANY a fan for his robust,relentless running and hitting style and toughness.

The bloke gave his all .Trust me.

Rambofan is a Sly Stallone fan, he probably suffers the sane speech impediment

Maybe this goes to the soapbox mods?

Brett Stewart thread breaks all records and breaks them again thread

Yes PEEPS,

As you can see,the threat itself has broken its own thread record.

Matai is signed sealed and delivered.

Friday is nearly here.

George has hit Coyles AGIAN tonight.

Matabele is nowhere to be seen,as is Rudy,Oracle,Matt Johns or the other aliases.

Show the love and share youre best Manly experiences with us.

Tards,

All my love always,

Rambofan.xxoo

Breaking new: Tooves got the ****s today and made Kite train as a wing/centre.Gee,see the big man take the high ball.Future perhaps?

RE: Brett Stewart thread breaks all records and breaks them again thread

Who is he signed sealed an delivered to??

I don't find it exciting or rewarding to gloat over knowing or guessing one of of stars maybe leaving us.

Tards?? Does that mean Retard?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4