Brett Stewart Injured again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moops said:
niccipops said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

Is it really a good thing for a moderator to threaten to ban a poster for a perfectly good post, even if it is in jest? What is this, primary school?
Obviously not. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened a ban, she would have threatened to steal his play-lunch.

i say a 1 week suspension for niccopops . . . has infringed previously ?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moops said:
niccipops said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

Is it really a good thing for a moderator to threaten to ban a poster for a perfectly good post, even if it is in jest? What is this, primary school?
Obviously not. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened a ban, she would have threatened to steal his play-lunch.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

She supports Manly. Give her 10.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

She supports Manly. Give her 10.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

I take the early guilty plea for having previously infringed. I try my best not to infringe these days. I only have to report to my parole officer once a month now.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

I take the early guilty plea for having previously infringed. I try my best not to infringe these days. I only have to report to my parole officer once a month now.

See what trouble you've caused by threatening a ban? Now if you had just actually banned them instead of talking about it, no-one would be any the wiser :D

See what trouble you've caused by threatening a ban? Now if you had just actually banned them instead of talking about it, no-one would be any the wiser :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Oops. I used the naughty b.word.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Oops. I used the naughty b.word.

On FB page this mornimg was this......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204737534/10151335817847535/?notif_t=group_activity
Unconfirmed reports that Brett Stewart as done his hamstring and Jorge has a injury can anyone confirm this..

Someone mentioned previously that Jorge has a minor calf strain but first I have heard about snake and his hamstring.

Seriously..... first the old thread about wolfie , now this......i hope its not true, 2x stewarts out would really hurt.

Well comments following that Facebook post is that both will be fine to play rd1.

Its all unconfirmed for now anyway, so i wouldn't read too much into it. Media would be all over snake being out.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4