Brett Stewart Court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle_predator link said:
Just heard the news Brett's court case has been adjourned until May 26th.
Does that mean the trial will begin on that day or is it another appearance without much action going on.

that is so the brief of evidence can be delivered basically. There is a good chance it could be over done and dusted by then. Getting an impartial jury together on this matter will be next to impossible

especially if they come from the manly region??? if i was chosen for jury duty i would go in my manly gear

Zep link said:
especially if they come from the manly region??? if i was chosen for jury duty i would go in my manly gear
nah u wouldnt
because then the Police Prosecuted wouldnt have u selected

what you would do is pretend to know nothing about the NRL or stewy and then keep voting not guilty :D

Don't know how much truth you can read into this if any at all for that matter some friends of mine were at Brookie for the Rnd 3 match against the Panthers and they over heard some Manly supporters who were near them saying that Brett didn't do nothing wrong as they seen it all and they will go to court for him and telling the court just that.

Don't know how much truth you can read into if any at all for that matter some friends of mine were at Brookie for the Rnd 3 match against the Panthers and they over heard some Manly supporters who were near them saying that Brett didn't do nothing wrong as they seen it all and they will go to court for him and telling the court just that.

I would put zero trust in that source

Dan link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180033.msg218100#msg218100 date=1239070987]
Don't know how much truth you can read into if any at all for that matter some friends of mine were at Brookie for the Rnd 3 match against the Panthers and they over heard some Manly supporters who were near them saying that Brett didn't do nothing wrong as they seen it all and they will go to court for him and telling the court just that.

[/quote]

You never know there could of been someone standing back in the distance away from where Brett got out of the taxi and seen the whole thing while it is possible ? i agree the story does sound weak.

[quote author=Dan link=topic=180033.msg218102#msg218102 date=1239071122]
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180033.msg218100#msg218100 date=1239070987]

[/quote]

You never know there could of been someone standing back in the distance away from where Brett got out of the taxi and seen the whole thing while it is possible ? i agree the story does sound weak.
[/quote]

no, they would have interevened and been interviewed. It sounds like some manly fan bignoting himself to his mates trying to sound like they know precisely what went on. A very pure example of how white lies become big lies.

I would treat the source as nothing more than that

Surely this can't be true just heard on the radio that Brett has had his AVO extended for a further 3 months didn't the family moved out right ?? WTF

The AVO would likely be against the family, not his home

Anyway its best we dont speculate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7