Brett Stewart availability for Sat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Central Coast Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Wow if he is out than that is a big blow. Surely it isn't a season ender ?? Didn't look that bad when he came off.

I think when he did his knee a couple of years ago he did the same thing, scored a try and walked straight off the field and didn't play again that season.

I hope it's not true!
Knees are a bit different. You would think if he tweaked the hammy he would be clutching it as I've strained my plenty of times before and you definitely feel it straight away but who knows.

Ceagle said:
2pm UPDATE: Brett Stewart (hamstring) is all but out, with Peta Hiku to play fullback. Anthony Watmough (knee) is certain to play.

Again what source are you getting your information?????

Why won't any one from the club come out and officially say he is out or in??- Larissa???

Unless I hear or see a media statement from the club he is playing tomorrow in my books

It makes is now vital that we win tomorrow night so that we get a week off for snake to rest his hamstring.

Wet pitch will lessen the impact of losing Stewart.

davohan123 said:
Unless I hear or see a media statement from the club he is playing tomorrow in my books

That's what I reckon. If he has been named and is playing, the club shouldn't have to comment anything.

davohan123 said:
Ceagle said:
2pm UPDATE: Brett Stewart (hamstring) is all but out, with Peta Hiku to play fullback. Anthony Watmough (knee) is certain to play.

Why won't any one from the club come out and officially say he is out or in??- Larissa???

this is a real update from news.com.au , but who really knows what's happening?

Shoe1 said:
davohan123 said:
Ceagle said:

this is a real update from news.com.au , but who really knows what's happening?

I see the article now
Anyway if all the rumours are true Easts are specials now in my books for tomorrow night.

The suspense is killing me, I wish the club would just come out and say he is or he isn't. I don't believe what any other media outlet says, I will believe it when it's from the horses mouth.

HappilyManly said:
Gibbsy played in the 1978 mammoth win with a torn hamstring.

Year of the Snake, so man up Brett :exclamation:
No he didnt' it was Steve Martin at halfback from about the semis on.

Questions for the experts - Is an 80% fit Brett better than a 100% fit Peta? Would Brett do more damage by playing?

Yes
80% fit Stewart anyday of the week over 100% fit hiku
If he was 80% fit - why not give hiku a bench spot - play snake for only half a game if needed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4