Brett Stewart art work

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate you should see if you could get to Brett. I reckon he would be stoked to see it

thanks again for all the kind words its much appreciated i would love to draw for a living imagine drawing manly players all day long for a living lol that would be awesome,its always been a natural thing but ive definately had to practice to get this far along and im still learning to this day .

I would love for Brett to sign it ,maybe on a fan day ill head down and give him a copy aswell

MANLY4LIFE said:
thanks again for all the kind words its much appreciated i would love to draw for a living imagine drawing manly players all day long for a living lol that would be awesome,its always been a natural thing but ive definately had to practice to get this far along and im still learning to this day .

I would love for Brett to sign it ,maybe on a fan day ill head down and give him a copy aswell

Stick with it M4L , awesome work .

You have a serious talent , take it as far as you can .

That is brilliant, (my mother was pretty good at drawing freehand, and she reckoned it was the eyes that would make or break a portrait), and I think you've got them 100%. Well done.

thanks dceagle still waiting for that lucky break :D

wombat -totally agree with your mum for sure,i always start on the eyes if i nail them i know ill be happy with the whole drawing

Absolutely sensational mate! You owe it to yourself (and other Manly tragics) to find a way to reproduce and sell your brilliant artwork. I know I'd buy one.

Outstanding.

Boozo said:
Absolutely sensational mate! You owe it to yourself (and other Manly tragics) to find a way to reproduce and sell your brilliant artwork. I know I'd buy one.

x2. I'd love one of DCE.

This is better than some of the stuff I've seen flogged on the MWSE website as artists impression of players. They've got one on there at the moment of Orford, nowhere as good as your effort mate.

Chip and Chase said:
This is better than some of the stuff I've seen flogged on the MWSE website as artists impression of players. They've got one on there at the moment of Orford, nowhere as good as your effort mate.

Completely agree. Good efforts M4L.

Awesome art work Manly4Life!! If you get t-shirt prints done let us all know, I would be keen to buy a few.

^ tissues aisle 5!

Love the artwork though, very good.

Damn talented artists "jealous emoticon"

Awesome.
It would be so cool to have a creative talent like you. You have real talent. :shy:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8