Brett Stewart - Any Court Case News ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
Nothing to worry about.  I'm sure the prosecution have plenty they'd like to suppress, but it's too late now.

Maybe the D's should have done a few google searches before charging

Nicci is back. I've been in NZ for a week. Bloody cold over there. Don't know how Kiwi Eagle puts up with it. Beautiful country though I must say.
As for Brett Stewart - I'm glad things are quiet with the media. I still think he's the finest hottie in the Nrl, the best fullback, a freakish try scorer, and that in the end it will be revealed that he's a decent young man. I'm with Stewy all the way (I still may take up stalking him).

Never known any different Nicci haha, it hasn't even hit cold yet !!! Haven't been down into the negatives too much

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Never known any different Nicci haha, it hasn't even hit cold yet !!! Haven't been down into the negatives too much
I thought it was bloody freezing but then again I do live on the Gold Coast so I admit I'm a complete weather wuss. Loved NZ though. We were on the west coast of the South Island riding quad bikes on the beach. Heaps of fun and got to watch the Sea Eagles match live on Fox.

The West Coast is a great wee spot, and is the only place in NZ where league reigns supreme over Rugby. You should have seen a bit of snow while over here then as well

I am on the east coast of the South in Christchurch

Was actually laughing last weekend, my mates boyfriend has moved over here from the Gold Coast, and we were out last week, temp about 2 degs, and he was strolling round in shorts

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The West Coast is a great wee spot, and is the only place in NZ where league reigns supreme over Rugby. You should have seen a bit of snow while over here then as well

I am on the east coast of the South in Christchurch

Was actually laughing last weekend, my mates boyfriend has moved over here from the Gold Coast, and we were out last week, temp about 2 degs, and he was strolling round in shorts
I thought the West Coast was great. I could even work over there for a year I think, maybe later down the track. Would definitely have to do some serious weather adapting.
We did spend a night in Christchurch though the memory is blurred due to duty free Cougar bourban.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6