Brett Stewart according to Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is an attempt at the dignified approach.
Have a leak from the club that Snake wants to go to UK to play with Gift-check...(I wonder who that was lol)
Have his manager deny it-check.
Snake makes an announcement that he does not want to stand in Tom Turbo's way-check mate.

Remember Bob Batty standing aside for Wombat.....Somebody at Manly could help Snake with reciting that legacy.....I wonder who????

Pleaaaaaassssseeeee!!!

Softening the blow of letting go of a club legend by saying he 'could' be let go. Plenty to suggest it is already done.

His manager saying that no talks have been had anywhere in the world (i.e. Catalans) is probably insulting most people's intelligence.

Ridge ??? When talking about our all time greats .M R wouldn't normally pop up as one of the first mentioned.

Ridge was good but Eadie was the best we've had followed by Stewart. I rate Ridge on a par with Bob Batty. Both good goal kickers, Ridge probably a little better defensively and a little safer, Batty a little better in attack and more spontaneous. But all four were fine Manly full backs.

Ridge was good but Eadie was the best we've had followed by Stewart
Eadie was an incredible player but I put Snake on a level footing with him, except for durability. Snake's injuries unfortunately cost him the chance to hold down a regular rep spot, and possibly also to snare more premierships.

Things are going exactly the way they should.

A stage managed exit, where it looks like Snake is doing the right thing by the club, and the club isn't standing in his way.

In all honesty, this would be the perfect finished HAD SNAKE ACTUALLY BEEN TRYING when on the field.

Shame he tarnished his memory. But alas, what is done is done. If we can get him off the books, give him a send off, and free up some cap space next year, then surely it is the best outcome.

an
Eadie was an incredible player but I put Snake on a level footing with him, except for durability. Snake's injuries unfortunately cost him the chance to hold down a regular rep spot, and possibly also to snare more premierships.
... and a heap more tries

Remember Bob Batty standing aside for Wombat.....Somebody at Manly could help Snake with reciting that legacy.....I wonder who????
[/QUOTE]

I don't think that Bob Batty was on $700k a year though!

Things are going exactly the way they should.

A stage managed exit, where it looks like Snake is doing the right thing by the club, and the club isn't standing in his way.

In all honesty, this would be the perfect finished HAD SNAKE ACTUALLY BEEN TRYING when on the field.

Shame he tarnished his memory. But alas, what is done is done. If we can get him off the books, give him a send off, and free up some cap space next year, then surely it is the best outcome.

Yep a pity the Prince became a bit of a Princess towards the end.

Mind you I say the end but if he can't get a deal in the ESL he will be sucking up the $700k with us next year , probably doing not much if his attitude is the same.

I sincerely hope that for him , and the club, it can be worked out.

Have to admit that I haven't seen Skivy on the Manly bench in a while, though its highly possible I've just missed the TV cameras showing him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2