Brett out for Saturday night. (Rnd 6)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Brett out for Saturday night.

Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:
he tends to heal slower than average due to his diabetes as well.

Is this opinion based on any medical facts?

Not having a go, I've just never heard that before.

Yes in general one of the complications of diabetes is that it can take longer to heal. But if Brett has good control of his diabetes (which athletes would have to) then I'd expect that it shouldn't take any longer to heal than it does for people without diabetes.

Not wrist slitting news like it used to be. Hoppa and Oldfield give us winning options.

This is old news guys, I have rested Brett this week form the Axis of Ignorance due to his injury cloud, it's a tough match up between the Axis and the Sydney Dugongs in the Silvertails Cup and can't afford to risk him for saturday.

Hamstring strains and groine injuries go hand in hand with knee reconstructions guys. Don't be surprised if he comes back and does his groine too.

Rodo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:

Yes in general one of the complications of diabetes is that it can take longer to heal. But if Brett has good control of his diabetes (which athletes would have to) then I'd expect that it shouldn't take any longer to heal than it does for people without diabetes.

Thanks for that. It appears you can learn something new everyday.

manlyseaeagles LATE MAIL: Brett officially ruled out with hamstring injury. Hasler will decide on Oldfield or T-Rex for wing #gomanly

Masked Eagle said:
Rodo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:

Is that a case of, you remember the days where you learn something new, and forget the days where you don't learn anything new ?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
nope, hes out.

LATE MAIL: Brett officially ruled out with hamstring injury. Hasler will decide on Oldfield or T-Rex for wing

Oldfield. Please Oldfield. Leave Williams in the pack (or at least out of the backline).

The 1st week he was ruled out i was filthy, last week I was like a bit worried about how we would go, this week not so much. Hoppa is safe at the back he justs needs to support down the middle a bit better and Oldfield is safe and fast on the right. So all is good, rest those legs Snake

TokyoEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
Rodo said:
Masked Eagle said:
Fluffy said:

Is that a case of, you remember the days where you learn something new, and forget the days where you don't learn anything new ?

Funny you should say that. My short term memory isn't what it used to be. Also my short term memory isn't what it used to be.

:( this is like being groped and rubbed up by a hot girl then getting her home to find out she isnt going to let you seal the deal. bloody frustrating. pooor stewy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6