Brett (on one leg) Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if the Storm supporters are saying all the same things about off loading slater as some are with Snake. Billy would take up a bigger slice of their cap, has broken down and missed two entire seasons in a row, he's a bigger medical risk next year then Snake.

Yet Munster or Billy will line up at 6 the other at 1 and very little is being made of it.

We are in the exactly the same boat, and all we hear is he is old and busted, the media are saying when will bozo sought out his big issue Brett, drop him like a sack of potoatoes.

Loyalty our club looks pretty ordinary in the loyalty department alongside the other.
Difference being when Slater is on the field he can still perform at a high level and brings himself into the game, Slater doesn't sit back and wait for the game or the structured play to inject himself.(this is why you can be patient with Slater as you know he will involve himself with a positive attitude)

Brett has no legs which is worse than having no shoulders,(in relation to Brett) lacking the speed that can turn a game around like the first 5-6yrs and no ballplayers on his inside that he has formed a combination with over a long period to work off.

The end result no line breaks,a struggle to reach the try-line, lacks overall involvement(a combination of physically unable to and a growing poor attitude) a very limited skill-set that doesn't differentiate Brett from what young F/Backs already possess with weak kick returns.

The Club and "majority" of fans have shown Brett plenty of respect over the years but some of his performances and attitude over the past year or two gave off a lack of respect or interest vibe.(respect works both ways)

Great player, would still offer attacking flair from the back if Foran, Lyon or his Brother were playing off his inside, now just a composed experienced fullback at best who probably still has a Paul Osborne GF moment still left in him if that moment arrives.

I have strong memories of Snake turning his back in his own in-goal with his hands on his hips giving up defending our own line. I saw this more than once. On one occasion I nearly picked up my telly and through it off my back deck in disgust. That was in 2015. I know this because Tooves was still coach. There were some controversial allegations about our 2015 season that were only raised this season. Whether there is any truth to them - time will tell. But I could not help but feel that Snake, Foran et al were at the very least undermining Tooves.

I understand that my comments about Snake would be polarising. However, for me personally, after seeing what I saw I could not interpret how I viewed them any other way. That is enough for me to totally discount everything he has done in the past. Many on here (yourself included) will not view it the same way. I can respect that.
Will have to agree to disagree as I do not remember it like that. Last year yes...2015 no

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7