brett finch ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
well time to start looking for a no7 , either to back up dce or to start while he gets a bit more time to learn the game and get a bit of size about him , it seems like we have signed him for 3 years .. would love to see cronk at manly but i think melb wont let him go and prob to dear if they do so whos the next best 7 on the market BRETT FINCH who has played 250 1st grade games so no matter what we or anybody says he must be ok !so he would be the one i chase as a  as a replacement for hodgo and please don't say orford as he would still want 3 years and manly beach !

Orford for mine!!....Haha sorry mate had to do it :). Is TH the problem? I'm not sure about that, our forwards were getting smashed right from the start. I think our problems start there. We scored 22 points but let in 40, so obviously defence is more of a problem than offence and has been all year. It looks like the side has a fitness problem to me, Penrith made a lot of easy metres up the middle of the field last night.

sounds like it might be to late a bloke rang up on 2sm and said he heard from a tiger source that they have signed brett finch up for the rest of this year ...

Finch would be great for us
Id even sign Noddy for a year as long as he was perpared to play a support role for foran.

Noddy is as solid as the come and if our pack plays to their potiental not like they have the last month he would be super for us.

We need to slowly bring DCE on imo

i went to the game last nite and it was imbarassing to watch.to me hodko is more of a lock or second rower he is not a half back he is slow and no footwork.i hate to say this but our backline can not defend at the moment,t-rex is to slow needs to go in the fowards now...whare was beat numerious times by jennings and he may not be ready yet...watmough is not the same player he was when orford was halfback they had great combo he hasnt made any breaks or second phase plays somethings wrong????we need changes now and this is how it should be.
1.hoppa
2.farrar
3.whare
4.matai
5.robbo
6.lyon
7.foran
8.king
9.ballin
10.rose
11.watmough
12.stewart
13.t-rex

14.galauvuo
15.perry
16.rodney
17.kite

mr seagles link said:
i went to the game last nite and it was imbarassing to watch.to me hodko is more of a lock or second rower he is not a half back he is slow and no footwork.i hate to say this but our backline can not defend at the moment,t-rex is to slow needs to go in the fowards now...whare was beat numerious times by jennings and he may not be ready yet...watmough is not the same player he was when orford was halfback they had great combo he hasnt made any breaks or second phase plays somethings wrong????we need changes now and this is how it should be.
1.hoppa
2.farrar
3.whare
4.matai
5.robbo
6.lyon
7.foran
8.king
9.ballin
10.rose
11.watmough
12.stewart
13.t-rex

14.galauvuo
15.perry
16.rodney
17.kite

Lyon is out for a month, so I don't think we'll see him lining up at 5/8th against the Raiders. He also does more for us at center as he's shown this year.

Also the thought of T-Rex at lock, well to be frank it terrifies me.

Back to the topic though, i've been harping on about getting Finch since the news about Hodkinson came out. He's the perfect role player for the spot.

Cambo may be onto something with Noddy as well. If his ego has been battered down enough to accept a role behind Foran & Lyon as the main playmakers then he'd be perfect for us.

Although it'd be great if we buggered Choc off to get Cronk as well :)

Cambo link said:
Id even sign Noddy for a year as long as he was perpared to play a support role for foran.

Noddy is as solid as the come and if our pack plays to their potiental not like they have the last month he would be super for us.

..  fukn noddy & his flat passes... it was him who made anasta appear  better than what he is ,..on debut he gifted him an intercept my grandma could have caught..she just wouldnt have had the legs to run the 80..
i dont like noddy he fuks the teams attack up more than assists it

jjai link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=183765.msg269840#msg269840 date=1277526573]

..  fukn noddy & his flat passes... it was him who made anasta appear  better than what he is ,..on debut he gifted him an intercept my grandma could have caught..she just wouldnt have had the legs to run the 80..
i dont like noddy he fuks the teams attack up more than assists it
[/quote]

Noddy is like Ox, Great player in the past but has probably played one season too many. Still got a season or two left in the UK but will be only average in the NRL.

dms5 meet jerry
i suggest you both go on a date
you were the biggest two orford bashers on both forums last year :D hahah

they are giving him accomadation at AIRDS in the housing commision area,a vk commodore,free entry in cambelltown catho club and a membership of the fishers ghost tours...

I've said it before, the NRL wants desperately for a western suburb team to win the gf as a hinderance to the expansion of AFL.  Therefore the Tigers will be able to sign whoever. 

mr seagles link said:
they are giving him accomadation at AIRDS in the housing commision area,a vk commodore,free entry in cambelltown catho club and a membership of the fishers ghost tours...

a VK is way to good for finch please dont ever mention them in the same sentence again lol :)

NO TO KIMMORLEY AND NO TO FINCH from me thats for sure !!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6