Brett back in 3-4 weeks ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
brookiegreg link said:
Great news if it happens, but hope its not just another rumour....

Niccipops will have to book herself out of the nunnery  ;)
Mother Superior allows naughty nuns some leave specifically to stalk hot fullbacks, so I certainly hope it's not a rumour as I have my runners and my boy-catching net at the ready. Come back Brett. WE MISS YOU.

Thought that might flush you out  ;D  good to see you back niccipops and as you can see all the boys have been pining for you while you've been in the convent

And doesn't the SOO side badly need Brett??? Don't rip that habit off too quick nicci cause it might be 2010 before you can properly unleash yourself

on 2ky today.. someone ITK rang up and said to Graham Hughes.. Brett will be back for the Dragons game. Anyone heard this as well?

Chip & Chase link said:
How long has Graeme Hughes been on 2KY ??

a while mate. that is 1017 isnt it? Well anyway the same guy was 100% that we signed Monaghan.. so dont know how ITK he was.....

KaZa link said:
on 2ky today.. someone ITK rang up and said to Graham Hughes.. Brett will be back for the Dragons game. Anyone heard this as well?

You're listening to 2KY? Did I miss you 60th birthday?  :p

nita link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=180869.msg230207#msg230207 date=1246277627]

You're listening to 2KY? Did I miss you 60th birthday?  :p
[/quote]

Radio is stuck there in my car lol

Saw Snake today... no strapping or anything on the knee, walking without discomfort.....

Obviously it's a different situation to making him run and change direction etc, but I have to admit I was surprised to see no strapping on him at all while he was taking part in training...

willstyles link said:
Saw Snake today... no strapping or anything on the knee, walking without discomfort.....

Obviously it's a different situation to making him run and change direction etc, but I have to admit I was surprised to see no strapping on him at all while he was taking part in training...

That sounds promising then.

willstyles link said:

ooooooooo thanks scoop  :)

willstyles link said:

so he was in full training.. body contact?

willstyles link said:

**** mate, don't get us too excited !!!

ITK may be Idiot Talking Krap

Watched a tape of our 32 to 24 win over the eels at parra stdm in 2007 last night. Two things stood out;
a) how much excitement Snake adds to our team
b) how much slower the rucks were versus 2009

That was a top match bradza

The thing that sticks in my mind from that game other than the Lyon tries, is the try saving tackle Brett made, he has no right to make it but somehow pulled the player down, who from memory was PJ Marsh ?

KaZa link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=180869.msg230318#msg230318 date=1246362334]

so he was in full training.. body contact?
[/quote]

They weren't doing that kind of training. It was a "fun" day, but a bit of running around having a laugh rather than contact and running plays.

I'm not an expert when it comes to judging injuries or anything, but for a guy who (if you listen to certain people) won't play again this season, he seemed to be walking very comfortably and like I said, had no strapping in sight.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2