Brenton Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are late in the season now and I just wonder if the club just want to nurse him back into football and have him ready for the finals if we get there or the longer term goal of being ready for the 2016 trials.

He seemed slow, and was poor defensively, even at NSW Cup levels, which is an obvious affect from being injured, and not being able to run. He was torn apart lateraly when defending. I shudder to think how a team like The Chooks would take advantage of that.

The issue here is our defense around the ruck - which as seen in Canberra, is already suspect. Lawrence would only magnify that.

He seemed slow, and was poor defensively, even at NSW Cup levels, which is an obvious affect from being injured, and not being able to run. He was torn apart lateraly when defending. I shudder to think how a team like The Chooks would take advantage of that.

The issue here is our defense around the ruck - which as seen in Canberra, is already suspect. Lawrence would only magnify that.
So, you watched the whole match Ryan?
If he "can't run" and can no longer "defend" then why isn't he retiring?
I don;t get it. This guy was our best forward. He had a serious back injury. Is he over it, or is that the end of Brenton?

Ryan, you are dead right Hasson is slow and is poor defensively. He also gives away stupid penalties at the wrong time. I'll take an underdone Lawrence over Hasson every day of the week.

So, you watched the whole match Ryan?
If he "can't run" and can no longer "defend" then why isn't he retiring?
I don;t get it. This guy was our best forward. He had a serious back injury. Is he over it, or is that the end of Brenton?

He's coming back from injury. That's why he's plying his trade in reggies. Seen him in two full matches - in fact, he even came off the bench in reggies.

He's coming back from injury. That's why he's plying his trade in reggies. Seen him in two full matches - in fact, he even came off the bench in reggies.
So, that means T-Red and Dunny Loo will come back in NSW Cup?

Agree. I seriously doubt he will play first grade this year. He'll be right by next year. We can't afford any lazy defense against the Rorters, Im hoping T red will be back, he's quite a good defender in the middle and on the edges.

Agree. I seriously doubt he will play first grade this year. He'll be right by next year. We can't afford any lazy defense against the Rorters, Im hoping T red will be back, he's quite a good defender in the middle and on the edges.
I don't really rate Tommy

He's a capable first grader, we have available excess of his body type and he's the 2nd least good of them,Horo shades him in the badness

I'd love to steal a bigger holden cup centre and teach him in the back row and use him as the extra back row player and centre on the bench

From the Official Manly Sea Eagles website...

Prop Brenton Lawrence is the latest player to be ruled out for the season.

Lawrence recently made a comeback from a serious back injury but has since suffered a knee injury to end his season.

Here is the latest injury list heading into Round 25 against Sydney Roosters at Brookvale Oval this Friday night.

NRL

Brenton Lawrence (knee) season

Matt Ballin (knee) season

Luke Burgess (knee) season

Jamie Buhrer (knee) season

Clinton Gutherson (knee) season

Such a shame
Give BJ a good off Season and welcome him back in 2016
Get well BJ
Come back strong in 2016

So do we expect nothing from BJ next year and if we get anything it's a nice surprise?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7