Brenton Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Great game from the big fella.

Big fit and mobile. Perfect fit for our front row. Kingy might struggle to get back in the starting line up.

He was one of our best.

Kitey had a big game as well. But very impressed with Lawrence.

I can't believe people are doubting our depth. We've got "a thousand" (insert Fatty voice here) forwards. I've never been more impressed with the depth.

But the major highlight for me.......NO SHE REX. How great was it to not see that pea heart disgracing the great Manly colours ?

Wifey looked at him and said "just waiting for a mate" :)

Played a solid game though, he impressed me :)

Yeah I was really impressed with him but not that surprised as from what I saw of him at the Titans he looked solid. Great pick up and definitely will give Kingy a challenge for the starting spot.

First game and im impressed, Ive been talking him up since we signed him.

Very prromising , quick and mobile prop. He is the Future. King should be on the Bench

Horo is good back up.

King should be addressing the bench at the Downing centre. Time to hang up the boots. We have depth, and young depth to spare at long last. Good effort from all debs. Gower went ok for his first game. Dropped two balls but went forward and that's what I like in forwards. Kite was back to his best. Choc is a worry with his rib injury. Maybe he needs some rest.

Despite his age, Bj doesn't have years of NRL in his body so I think you could get a lot more years out of him than you'd think.

I don't think it is time for King to hang them up. I don't want to get too excited after one game but we could have a very strong pack.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4