BRENTON LAWRENCE.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Congratulations on becoming the first Manly player penalised for a shoulder charge.

I like him!!

What a joke. Penalising shoulder charges.

I watched the Storm/Raiders trial, I really noticed a difference in the game. The fact someone can't sprint out of the line and put on a big hit really takes a lot out of the game.

Napper said:
Congratulations on becoming the first Manly player penalised for a shoulder charge.

I like him!!

What a joke. Penalising shoulder charges.
napper that happened not far from us,it was embarrassing,if that idiot Jarrod oh no I forgot my hair product tonite, Maxwell,keeps penalising good hits like this,then this could be a bad year for tackles that are a good hit,he is woeful

Horsehead is a noted Manly hater. He let a blatant obstruction go, after he raised his whistle to his mouth which led to one of their tries. Total dickhead. Hopefully this season won't be dominated by useless refereeing mistakes.

DSM5 said:
Horsehead is a noted Manly hater. He let a blatant obstruction go, after he raised his whistle to his mouth which led to one of their tries. Total dickhead. Hopefully this season won't be dominated by useless refereeing mistakes.
thats what I am afraid, especially with this clown

DSM5 said:

Yet right leopards don't change their spots. If you want to hope something then hope Manly get more bad decisions in their favour than not.

master blaster said:
DSM5 said:
thats what I am afraid, especially with this clown

Perhaps he's one of those to be named using performance unenhancers!

Give it 10 years and they will outlaw tackles altogether. After all, they have been known to cause injuries...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2