Brenton lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
theres no need for real change. we need a mix of different sized forwards from the quick choc and buhrer to the taller rangy kite & king as well as the shorter and stockier gnulavow. Then the fridges rose and mauro.

its a defenders nightmare when they have different size, bodytypes, speed and weight thrown at them.

Brookvale said:
theres no need for real change. we need a mix of different sized forwards from the quick choc and buhrer to the taller rangy kite & king as well as the shorter and stockier gnulavow. Then the fridges rose and mauro.

its a defenders nightmare when they have different size, bodytypes, speed and weight thrown at them.

What I meant was that the forwards will need to be fit and need to hold their own, rather than just be lumps (T-Rex and Rose). This will become far more important a year or two down the track when they reduce the number of interchanges.

lsz said:
Rose a lump? Talle through the rationale behind that apart from how he looks

Minutes played, mobility in both attack and defence. He puts on the odd step but thats about it. He has his moments going forward but otherwise he fails to offer much. There is a reason behind why 2V left him out of the early rounds last year. Oh and he looks large.

will have to agree to disagree -I think he plays a fair amount of minutes and has a good impact....issue is I can not find any stats to back it up (for that matter where are the NRL stats?)

MWSE said:
It was well reported how 2V wasn't happy with Gorgeous Georges fitness last year. Now we bring in someone like Lawrence. Can't help but feel that 2V is more interested on a mobile, fit forward pack (similar to NSW in SOO), rather than a large impact pack. Could spell the end of some of our lumbering forwards who are off contract at the end of the year.

I think you will find the person who had the biggest problem with George Rose last year was actually Matt Parish, not Toovs.

I'd happily see him take Lussick's bench spot - him and Fao'oso sounds like a much better bench combination than Lussick and Rose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6