Brenton Lawrence on Foxsports chat now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-360-chat-join-the-conversation-as-we-preview-nrl-round-25-and-debate-the-big-issues/story-e6frf3ou-1226705760096#.Uh2fUhtkPmd

@MichaelGalwey
@FOXNRLLive as a huge manly fan congrats on such a great season so far,are you pumped for you're first battle at Brookie on sat?#askBrenton

BJ: Yes I am. Its going to be a big one. Its almost sold out.
by NRL360 5:06 PM

Wats the biggest area you boys need to work on before the finals series starts?

eagle rock

BJ: We are fine tuning a few things we are doing with the football. I think we are coming along nicely though.

What does Geoff Toovey bring that other coaches you have played under dont?

Jharal

BJ: Confidence in myself. He has given me a lot of confidence that no other coach has bestowed on me before.

Is it true their is some friction between some players at manly and the stewart brothers

Brad

BJ: No truth to that.

brenton assuming you're good enough would you have played for the blues if the rules said you had to?

RazorRam0n

BJ: I qualify for Queensland and would be happy to play Origin one day.

Which team is the toughest you have faced this sesaon

berkeley_eagle

BJ: Roosters and Souths are very hard teams. Its hard to split them.

Last few months must have been really tough on Ben Barba. Not knowing which club is going to pay him $500k per year to play football, keep fit, and fool around with beautiful women, would have been agonisingly stressful. I really don't see why anyone would want to be a footy player. It's the worst life imaginable.

CrocTears

BJ: Is it the worst life imaginable - NO.

@berkeley_eagle
@FOXNRLLive #askBrenton who is the biggest pest at Manly, and is there a rift with you & Snake as you never pass it to him lol

BJ: Biggest pest - the physio. No rift with snake, I will pass the ball next time.

Can you go all the way this year?

Fan

BJ: It's my first finals series I will have been a part of and I cant wait. We have the belief we can go all the way.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6