Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Kitey you know you're up against that dip **** Crocker next week. Another thumping on Crocker wouldn't go astray. Certainly would be appreciated around here.

Hey Kitey you know you're up against that dip **** Crocker next week. Another thumping on Crocker wouldn't go astray. Certainly would be appreciated around here.

With the injury to King keeping him out for a few weeks lately Brent has really stepped up. He is leading our forwards terrifically. Not only that I think he is a real icon in this team to the younger guys. I think they really look up to him and he is showing great leadership at the moment. He's set for another big finals performance again and he wont disappoint. Good on ya Kitey you are a Manly legend.

Agreed. He has been awesome recently; timing his run to the finals to perfection. And isn't he durable. He plays most matches.

I can't believe how kite has transformed under toovey, he was backing into the defense for a few years but toovey has him running straight and hard once again :)

Has been great the last 5-6 weeks. If he keeps this up we will be on track for B2B.

Looks like he is off to the Tigers next year.
Final details of the contract are being worked out but looks like we will be paying 50% of his contact next year to ran around as a Tiger.

DUFFMAN said:
Final details of the contract are being worked out but looks like we will be paying 50% of his contact next year to ran around as a Tiger.

Link?

DUFFMAN said:

What the ?
Why would we do that?
Where's your info from?

The Eagle said:
DUFFMAN said:

Link?
http://www.comedycentral.com/

no way, killing it now!! Has really stepped up but gee if we have to do 50/50 our cap must be so tight! Probbaly why we are letting go a few, and read that Joe, Vic etc maybe too!! gulp!

That article by Massoud is such rubbish. As if Manly would pay $150,000 to have Brent leave!
And then the article says because of salary pressure we are going to lose Vic and Joe . . . how much salary does he think these two are taking up?
This article should go in the Bull****e file!

Crazy talk, surely. Why would let our best front rower go?
I also think he's been a pivotal force in keeping the side together this year, showing the young guys how it's done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6